Chapter 6

*Aria's P.O.V.*

I walk for miles and miles. This feels like déjà vu. Just like when I was running away from Toby but I don’t have to run from him anymore. I feel like a weight is lifted off of my shoulder. I walk until I finally get home. Jacob is waiting for me on the couch.

          “Where were you?” Jacob said

          “I have to tell you a lot.” I responded

          “Like what?” he said. I sat down next to him.

          “Today I was walking in the pack when someone kidnapped me. I woke up in an abandoned house and Toby kidnapped me and tied me up.” Jacob was starting to get up. “BUT!” I started. “But, I untied myself and I punched him and i…….. stabbed him multiple times.” Jacob looked at me stunned. “And he’s dead.” I started to cry. He held me there. I just cried my self to sleep.

*A few days later*

          Nothing has happened for the next few days. Everyone understands what I went through and they are taking it easy on me. People have convinced me that it wasn’t my fault and that I have to forget about him well that’s what I’m trying to do but its hard. I need someone in my life to make me feel better. Remember that kid from Jacob’s gang,Ismael, well Emily is making me hangout with him today. Well I didn’t want to go alone so I asked Alex if she could come with Jace. I guess I have a little crush towards Ismael and I don’t want to be stuttering when I talk to him. So yeah. I decided to put on my red lifeguard sweater and leggings with toms. I’m not going out with someone so I don’t have to worry about impressing someone. So it’s all PERFFF! Alex comes into my room and says,

          “That’s what you’re wearing?” she said all disappointed.

          “Ummm yeah is there a problem.”

          “Well I hoping you would dress up for Ismael since it’s your like ‘first date’ and all.” She said hand quoting first date.

          “Well first of all, if he doesn’t want to be with the true me and I have to be all perky just to be with him then I’m not going. Second this isn’t a ‘first date’.” I said hand quoting first date also. “If you don’t like the way I dress then deal with it and get out.” I didn’t need any of her bull right now. This was a day for me to chill and just be me with a couple of friends not to dress up all fancy and go out on a date with a guy I barely know. I walked down to the living room to eat something real quick when I saw Ismael and Jace already sitting on the couch waiting for us. I ate a little bit of rice with steak. Haha remember when I said ‘eat something real quick’ I meant to eat a big plate of food for lunch. I ate that and finish but Alex hasn’t come down yet. I waited 15 minutes after I ate and still she hasn’t come down. I went up to her room and she was just sitting on her bed crying.

          “Alex….are you okay?”

          “Go away.”

          “Are you crying because of what I said?” she nodded her head. I sat down next to her and let her cry on my shoulder.

          “You that everything I said I didn’t mean right and that I would always love you no matter what. We are twin sisters remember we can never hate each other.” She laughed at my last comment. We cherished the moment we just had and went downstairs to hang out with the guys.

          “Ready?” I said. They both said yeah and I grabbed my backpack and we went out for a walk on this beautiful day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i know this was a boring chapter but throughout the story it gets better, Comment any suggestions and vote. Imma call u readers my ZEBRACORNS!!!!