Dream comes true.

Since My parents had not finish paying my school fees it was either my mom stops working or I will stop school . But do you know what happened my dream came true I am not going to school and am not seeing my mom dressing up like a teenager . So life became preety easier for me. But know the only thing that i need now is to collect the xbox and start playing fifa 18 .

But the xbox is in dads room. so i have to get through dads room but dad always likes locking his room door so the only place i have to get through is the window. So i had to go to the basement to get a rope and a ladder. I finnaly got to the top of the ladder but what happened next you couldn't imagine it i fell from that mansion to the ground but i was lucky to be saved my uncle . Ohh i finnaly rememberd that uncle J.J, A military man with his son jason who we have had war since he farted on my birthday and blamed me for it in front of my parents and relations . His fat was even worst than the picture i posted here.
Are you kidding me? What is the meaning of this rubbish?
Are you okay my uncle says.

So now that he has come am sure he will not allow me to take the xbox from my dads room

So now that he has come am sure he will not allow me to take the xbox from my dads room. But my uncle only came here to suprise jason on his birthday which he will be staying for 2 days and since july 12 is jason's birthday it wont be long since today is 10th. We then have to start buying cakes for his birthday so on the way to the mall i saw a very cool phone