Epilogue

Hope smiled, five years, it's been five years since everything happened. Her Adventure of a Lifetime, was completed. She sigh happily watching the sun rise. Her dog, Bailey had wings now and was immortal and could talk. Sometimes a science dad is amazing to have.

"Hope, your upset," Bailey pointed out, "It's Dusty isn't it."

"Our anniversary is coming soon, two days," Hope sighed, "It's been five years on this farm, Mary and Rap Mon might live here someday. They are still doing wedding plans and Julian is living with Jackson newly married. And I'm waiting for him. Bailey was it all just a dream?"

"No child it wasn't," Hope turned around to see her father and mother behind her, her father chuckled, "See you've been using Bailey well."

"She's good to talk to," Hope stated, then she smiled, "In my defense....."

"Not that saying again," Her mother sighed with smile.

"But I do miss him," Hope put her head onto her arms, which were on the windowsill. She gazed out in the sky, where she flew with Dusty. It was just Dusty and her in that sky, her friends happily watching the tricks he pulled.

Bailey looked at her parents then pointed with her paw at her owner, her mother sighed again, "Well, did you forget what today is?"

"Mary and Rap Mon's bachelor and bachelorette parties," Hope sighed, "But I don't know anymore, even though I am the maid of honor. I don't have a date."

"Just asked any random boy," Her father told her. Her mother gasped and hit her husband left arm where she was standing, "Ow! Hey I didn't mean it."

Hope sighed, "Nice try Dad but.........I really hope, no wish that, someday somewhere, me and him will be together again."

Her father smiled as he whispered loud enough for Bailey to hear and her mother, "Then your wish shall be granted."

-----------------

Mary was laughing her head off, as Hope told her a joke about Kpop she found on the internet. Julian was chuckling, her wedding ring shining in the sunset. They were outside talking about the start of Mary's new life in Korea.

Mary announced, "Rap Mon decided to stay here if I wish, we just want to finish college in South Korea then I will decide."

"Glad to hear you taking it a step at a time," Hope replied smiling, the grief of Dusty's leaving made it difficult to concentrate but she was managing. 

"Me too," Julian smiled, then she whispered, "But I do have a secret to tell you all, but I think my closest's friends should hear them. Promise me you'll keep it a secret from Jackson?"

"Promise," Mary told Julian.

"I promise," Hope told Julian, after Mary's outburst.

"Well since you known I got married two months before Mary," Mary giggled as Julian smiled, Hope nodded glaring slightly at Mary, "I felt sick in the mornings, and my monthly friend was late, so I went to the doctor and.........Mary and Hope, I'm pregnant."

Hope's eyes widen as Mary pretended to faint from Happiness, then she couldn't stop congratulating her friend. Hope smiled, "Congrats Julian. Strut would be very happy to hear what happened."

"You know everyone knows him as Dusty, right?" Julian asked Hope.

Hope nodded, "But it's nice to have a few memories of him left, like Strut."

Mary gasped seeing something was wrong, "Hope! Where's your ring it's not on your neck?"

"I put it where it belongs," Hope stated showing her right hand on her ring finger was the ring Dusty gave her.