oh baby...

ignore the sad chapter and pretend you just read the vacation pt 2, ok? ok. ALSO FOLLOW MY FAN ACC @kutestkoshy , ALSO IVE BEEN IN A GOOD MOOD, IM SO HAPPY RN OMG

Liza's POV
we're home, WERE FINALLY FUCKING HOME. Everyone else went to their homes or apartments but David wanted to come over to my place. We cuddled, kissed, watched movies, man i love this kid. I get up. "David can i use the Tesla". "Sure". "PLESEE BABYY- wait what?". "Sure" . What world. I grab the keys and leave before he changed his mind. I sing to the music on the way to the pharmacy. "AND IM PRETTY , IM PRETTY CUTE , AND PRETTY SMART, AND WHEN A BREAK IT DOWN ITS A WORK OF ART." Beyoncé who?. I get out of the car and go one. I get what i need, then leave . I get home and run in, to see my handsome boyfriend snoring on the couch. Well as long as he is asleep. I run out the door and put this baby up to the test. I drive everywhere, watching everyone, doing everything. It was so fun. Happiness, I'm so happy. I end up at Gabbie's. She opens the door and she knows what i wanna do. "PILLOW FIGHT." We are such babies. We pillow fight. Eat , watch movies, and i text David so he knows where i am. "Hey Gabbie where's the restroom again". I say grabbing my bag. "Around the corner to the left". She says showing food in her mouth. "Ok." I walk in and take out the pregnancy test i got earlier. I see the two lines and drop it. Oh baby....