Chapter Fourteen

[I'm not really good at these scenes but I was privately requested by a couple of my readers to have more explicit Klayley scenes and I don't want to disappoint my readers so here it is]

I put a hand on his chest and push him away. "No. You're not yourself right now. You're suffering both physically and mentally. I'm not taking advantage of you."

"I just want to forget everything right now. Everything but you. I can't bear the constant struggles. I'm tired of having to fix every single damn problem. Help me forget."

Wordlessly, I kiss him with full force, using my hand of the back of his head to draw him closer to me. Our tongues wrestle for dominance, and I can hear my heartbeat rapidly increasing already. We break the kiss, panting for breath, as Klaus tugs his shirt over his head. His eyes lift to mine and grinning, he watches me rip off mine. His eyes ravish my chest, and he starts pressing kisses across my collarbone and down to my chest.

I close my eyes and hold back the moans urging to rip from my mouth. His mouth sucks the sensitive skin and he expertly undoes my bra.

He pins me on the bed , casting the shredded remains of the shirt aside. He kisses me feverishly, relishing the taste of my mouth.

Without breaking the heated kiss, he lifts me up and leans me against the headboard. I spread my legs and wrap them around his waist. His hands travel up and down my body, touching and exploring every part of my body. I arch my neck, taking in all of his passionate touches.

I gasp as he bites my bottom lip, causing it to swell. I arch my back from the matteress, and press my breasts to his toned chest. Klaus rips my underwear off, and I roughly slide his off.

We're so eager to lose ourselves in each other that we don't notice the jealous girl watching us from the crack of the door.

Panting, he presses his forehead against mine. "You sure you want this?"

"More than everything I've ever wanted," I whisper.

Off goes his pants and underwear.

Off goes any remaining piece of clothing on us.

He places my head against the pillow and kisses me as he begins. Slowly, he slides into me, and I scream his name from both pleasure and pain. But I can't deny the warm tingles shooting throughout my body.

Klaus thrusts himself into me, silencing my screams and moans with passionate and long kisses. My fingernails dip into his back as he goes at a constant steady pace. The sound of our heavy breathing fill the hot, tense room.

"I love you." It's barely a whisper but he hear it from my lips. He places a soft kiss on the tip of my nose and says:

"Always and forever."

[I hope this makes up for the lack of love scenes I didn't include in previous chapters. Also, I'm taking a risk by posting this because I'm not aware of the age of my readers or if you guys want these type of chapters. However, as an author, I don't only want to please my readers but I care for my book as well. Thanks for reading. Leave comment below for any concerns comments or questions.]