4 Best Friends and the Vacation

My best friend wrote most of it... I only corrected it at wrote Chapter 1 and 2

Chapter 1: Best Friends
One day there were 4 friends named Amanda, Ashely, Felicia, and Miranda. Amanda is the funny one. She is mexican and has dark brown hair that goes down to neck. Ashely is the brave and strong one. She is African-american with braids. Felicia is the protective one. She is white with dirty-blonde hair that goes down her back. Finally Miranda is the brains and the leader. She is also African-American but always has her hair in either a ponytail or a bun (mostly a bun). They  were best friends. They always hang out at school.

Chapter 2: VACATION TIME!
“Hey. I believe we need to have a vacation.” Said Ashely. “Why we need to do our jobs almost everyday!” Complained Amanda. “Because exactly what you said and off topic I just realized you need a superhero suit too.” Felicia explained. Amanda grunted but went to the linen closet for towels and tents. “Are we going to the Beach and if so how long will be staying for?” Asked Amanda. Felicia and Miranda looked at each other and grinned. “We aren’t JUST going to a beach were going to …… HAWAII!” Yelled Felicia and Miranda. Amanda had no choice but to follow what they wanted to do. Ashely gently pushed Amanda towards her room to pack. Amanda moaned but did start packing. “ Guys we have a problem!” Felicia yelled from the computer she always worked at. Miranda, and Ashely rushed over. ( Amanda tried to come but Ashely locked her in her room.) “ What is it?” Asked Miranda. “ Well there has been a robbery multiple times in Hawaii where the hotel I was about to order in.” Felicia explained. “ Well in that case let’s just stay at Mauna Lani Bay hotel & Bungalows.” Miranda said brilliantly.  Felicia quickly clicked on it to reserve it for four.”All set.” Said Felicia.

Chapter 3: Airport Disaster
When all four friends had arrived at the airport, they were five minutes late. (because Amanda kept saying she would stay and watch for criminals.) They ran inside the automatic doors and ran straight to the Hawaii boarding area. When they were at the desk, Miranda secretly showed the lady at the counter her SSAS card. (Superhero Saver At Service.) They lady grinned and pointed to the door E1B and told them that they might want to hurry. They said thanks and were soon boarding. “Hi. We were looking for class A seats.” said Miranda. “You have an ID?” The lady asked. Miranda shook her head. “Then you can’t get on.” The lady said then quickly grabbed the phone and dialed security. “No please we are here to  work for the” (she whispered but the lady didn’t hear her because she was speaking so fast.) “SSAS.” Miranda said. The lady continued screaming into the phone. Felicia gave up and grabbed her SSAS card. She then shouted “ WE WORK FOR THE SSAS!” The lady stopped talking and trembled. She mumbled. “Sorry. Please forgive me.” She hung up the phone and told them where to go. In no time at all, all the girls were relaxing (except….Amanda of course.)

Chapter 4: Welcome to Paradise
The sun was shining. Miranda stretched and looked out the window. She had a tough time getting to it because Felicia wanted to see it too. Eventually a lady who worked for the snacks came over and told them to stop. Anways, she looked out and saw Hawaii. The water was clear, birds were flying (not next to the window but down below.) She shook Felicia and Ashely. Amanda was wide awake trying to work her criminal watcher. “We are here we just need to land.” Miranda said. Ashely and Felicia nodded. When they had landed, Felicia pulled out her phone, and said ,“Let's take a selfie and say WELCOME TO PARADISE!!” she sang. They did and the picture was amazing. They rented a pink ferrari. It was Felicia’s choice and Miranda enjoyed the car. And of course Felicia drove. When they arrived at their hotel they unpacked then went to the island on a boat. Then they gave their luggage to the man that delivers the bags to the hotel. They laid on the sand. Ashely and Felicia were making sand castles when they decided to bury Miranda. Felicia reached for more sand when she hit something hard, but she assumed it was a rock. Wait there are no rocks in sight! She thought. She moved the sand away. “ Guys check this out.” She said. It was a trap door! They all pulled on the handle, but it was too hard. Miranda and Amanda came over and held onto Ashely's and Felicia’s hips. Amanda fell back and landed on her face. “Do I look ok?” She asked. Her face was funny with sand, but the girls brushed it off. Then they tried again and managed to open the trapdoor. Miranda looked in and saw a ladder built in on the left side. She climbed in first. Then they all did. “What is this?” Asked everybody. Then they shrugged.  They continued walking. Then they saw a door. They all looked at each other. Should we go in? They all thought. And they did. There was a chair positioned backwards to them. They knew that someone was in it. The crept up to it and saw.. Nothing. How could that be? That was the only thing here? A chair? Lame! Ashely and Amanda grunted and started to leave, but Miranda grabbed Amanda’s arm and Felicia grabbed Ashely's. They both knew there had to be another entrance! They searched everywhere. Then the strange carpet that didn’t go with the walls or the chair, caught her eye. She moved the chair and pushed the carpet aside. Her eyes just would not believe! She ushered the girl over and they too, were shocked!