Hide the Night Stars

|| ACTION || MAFIA || BOYXBOY ||

Atlantis Mathers lived for revenge, to get back what was taken from him, to bring back the house of Arpacci back to its former glory. And he will do anything and use anyone to attaint this goal and to get back his former name, his birth name, Solaris Arpacci.

Nicholas Rossini does not have any passion for wealth, violence, or politics, he cared more for science, computers and inventions and in his position he could always have the resources needed. Ironically, his only duty which is the preservation of his family, the Rossini, regretfully involved all those things he has no passion for.

And when their paths collapse, there is sure to be chaos in a greater scale.

COPYRIGHT NOTICES

COPYRIGHT © 2015 by FHRELL CEE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No parts of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in whole or in part by any form or means, electronic or mechanical or other means, now known or hereinafter invented including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

IMAGE COPYRIGHT. The author does not in any ways claim copyright of images used all throughout the story unless stated. The images used are property of their own creator used in the assumption of them being open sourced accessed via the internet. If such images is licensed and the use of which is an infringement of certain rights, please do so inform the author so issues regarding the usage would be solved and/or the image be taken down.

ARPACCI SERIES

This is a book series consisting of four books in total. Each book will focus on different character, all of which is related to the Arpacci house. The book titles are as follows, with one book finished and the others still on the process of being written.

Turn the Lights Off (Completed)

Hide the Night Stars (On-Going)

Burn the Fire Out (Soon)

Seek the Moon Rays (Soon)

Please visit my Wattpad profile to be able to have access on the books that have already been posted. Please follow my account if you want to be informed of the updates regarding the book or the book series.

This is a work of fiction. All the characters in this book series have no existence whatsoever outside the imagination of the author, and have no relation to anyone having the same name or names. They are not even distantly inspired by any individual known or unknown to the author. All the incidents do not exist outside the imagination of the author.

Have an enjoyable reading experience.