om and his broken heart

Om went to shivika room to ask about the surprise party for rudra and bhavya. He heared everything, he still can hear the words Anika said, "the biggest mistake is done by om". He don't want to hear more.

He want to go somewhere and sit alone. He don't want to go back to his room, he walked out of the house and sat under a tree. He want to cry his heart out. What Anika said is piercing through his heart. He never fighted for soumya, happily accepted bhavya and moreover his heart is breaking with the thought that if soumya broken because of them, then he can't forgive himself.

He hated Tej singh obroi because tej find love in another women. His mom is broken and he hated his dad for his mom tears. Then that same om singh obroi never realised the pain of his cute little sister. She is also wife of his brother, but left because he want a slim perfect girl.

Sister, no.. he lost her, he is just like his dad. When bhavya kicked on her neck, he smiled at the moment, because they winning the game, but he never thought how soumya felt at the moment!

Now his mind is realised what obrois did to a cute bubbly girl.
They broken her, Broken to that level where nobody can heal her......

He want to know the truth. Why Soumya did all this? Is it only a revenge started by svetlana or there is more to the story?

If there is, he should have to find out. With a determined face he walked back to shivika room.

Shivaay.... Om voice broken shivika hug and both turned towards the door.

Om... you...... here.. Shivaay voice shivering at the end, because Shivaay doesn't want om to hear, he know om will broke once again.

Om walked to Shivaay and hugged him. Don't Shivaay. Don't lie. I heared everything. We ..... should find the truth. We will..

Shivaay broke the hug and looked on om. No.. I will, I will find the truth and I will make everything OK.

This time not Shivaay. Anikas voice is calm but she is determined by something. Shivaay... every time you are ready to protect them and do anything for your brothers. But this time om should come with you, not om I am also with you. Don't forget one thing om have the right to know everything, Soumya tied rakhi to him, he should do his responsibilities towards her.

Oms heart ached. Responsibilities? I never given happiness to soumya. Which sister forgive such a brother?

But Anika. .. we should give rudra a surprise party tomorrow. So somebody is there for him. Shivaay questioned Anika.

Rudra... Rudra. . Rudra.. Rudra is not a child shivay, it's always rudra for us Shivaay. We never considered soumya pain. Never find her little heart paining because of us. Now we decided to find out the truth. You are talking about rudra. But this time I am not taking the side of rudra. Here in front of you standing bade baal wale bhaiyya, Soumyas brother.

Anika held oms hand and looked at shivay. I am also with om here for soumya as her sister.

Now Shivaay know tomorrow onwards what is the mission of the trio..........