Crawling back to you

Lea Post was a six-teen year old hard ass with long brown hair, crystal blue eyes, freckles that cover her face and a curvy body. She lives in boring Bozrah,Connecticut.  Everyday of her life she works her ass off to be where she is. Sure her parents are together, and they make enough money to support everyone in their whole town, but she doesn't want their help. You see, from a young age she learned that to feel good in life you have to earn what you have, not take it from someone. She wasn't like normal girls, she never wheres dresses, she doesn't where high-heels, and she isn't a bubbly happy teenager. She a punk rock loving,head harder, teen girl.

           Her life was actually going pretty well. She had the perfect boyfriend named Isaiah, who treats her like every girl should be treated. Her two best friends Rebekah and Tyler are always there for her when she needs them. What could be wrong with her life? Well first of all, her boyfriend is a dick when he gets drunk and calls her bitch, and skank. After awhile of having those names thrown at you, they don't hurt at all. Your body will just go completely numb.

            Shes tried before to get out of the relationship, but she just cant ever say the words. Its almost like shes glued to him. Cant get away no matter how hard she tries. This is only her second relationship though. Her first one was with a guy named Todd. They didn't date very long, but while it lasted it was a Good time. It was easy to break it off with him because they didn't really have anything.

               Her and Isaiah have to many memories for her to give up. She could never look at him and stop the relationship. Even though it unhealthy for her she lets it happen. Because with out him she would feel alone. He a really good boyfriend until he drinks. When the poison runs through his veins making him yell and shout like there is no tomorrow. Its almost becoming to much. She doesn't know how much longer she can hold on.

                 "Pass me the salt please mom." I say as I sit at dinner with my family. My older brother Garrett is talking to my dad about something to do with sports. While my younger sister Brooklyn and my mom talk about her ballet lessons, while holding my baby brother Kaden. As I sit there by myself not talking to anybody I realize nobody in my family likes me. I might as well just get up from the table and go to my room. So that's what I did, I got up and left because I wasn't going to sit there and be ignored.

                 I walk into my bedroom and immediately fall to my bed. I put my head into my blankets, and just lay there, not moving a inch for awhile. After awhile I decide it would be good to go to bed. I stand up walking over to my dresser and pull out a old t-shirt then I head to the shower.

                   As I lay in bed after my shower, I go numb with hate for myself. Because if my own family cant love me. Then how could anybody. There must be something wrong with I repeat to myself thousands as times as I lay there. Believing it more and more each time the words fall from my mouth. I cant keep doing this. Its hurts too much.