Hwanhee ㅡ Xiao

"Hwan-ah!" Hwanhee stopped and looked back and saw Dongyeol his silly friend smiling , waving his hand towards Hwanhee. "Come here! faster!" Hwanhee shouted. Dongyeol ran to Hwanhee and panting. "What's up?" Hwanhee asked. Dongyeol lifted his head up and smile again. "It's a nice day, right?!" Dongyeol said. "What have gotten into you today?" Hwanhee examining Dongyeol from the bottom to the top. Hwanhee almost laughed. "Hey! Did you dyed your hair?" Hwanhee asked. Dongyeol stood up straight and noded. "Why? You hate the colour?" Dongyeol asked in need. "Why should i hate it? it's nice. Let's go. we will be late to the class again." "Hwan-ah. it's suit the springs , right?" Dongyeol grinned. Hwanhee noded.

****

Hwanhee keep staring at Dongyeol especially his pinky head. Hwanhee thought it's really cute. Hwanhee don't know why he keep having the strange feeling recently when he with Dongyeol. He tried to understand and studies that feeling but he can't find the answer. He let it go, he ignored it.

"Focus in my class!" suddenly something knocked on Hwanhee's head. "Ouch!" Hwanhee yelled in pain. "Whoㅡ" Hwanhee can't finished his word as he saw the lecturer already gave him a serious glare. Hwanhee grinned. "S-sorry" Hwanhee apologize. He noticed Dongyeol who sat beside him chuckled . "Stop laughing, dude." Hwanhee whispered in annoyance.

****

As the class ended, they both sat on a bench under the cherry blossom tree. Dongyeol closed his eyes and lifted his head up. "so peaceful. right, Hwanhee?" He said. A cherry blossom petal fall right on Dongyeol's cheek but seems like Dongyeol didn't notice it. Hwanhee glare at Dongyeol and saw the petal and realise his hair look even more fluffy and suit the cherry blossom tree. "Y-yes." Hwanhee replied. His heart beating fast and don't even umderstand why. Hwanhee tried to reach the petal. Dongyeol open his eyes, straight his back again. Hwanhee got shocked and tried to act normal. "I have a question." Dongyeol speak out. "What is it?" Hwanhee look back at Dongyeol. "Tonight. the party for my dad's company anniversary, will you come?" Dongyeol asked. "Ah.. that... your dad have invited my dad but seems my dad is busy so i will replace his place. you?" Hwanhee replied. "Duh? I am his son! of course i will be there!" Dongyeol smacked Hwanhee's shoulder. "Ah! okay okay!"

****

The anniversary party looks fancy and crowded with Dongyeol's dad work partner and friends. Dongyeol take a sip of his Orange juice because why not? He likes juice better than wine. He looks around try to be aware if Hwanhee is here yet Hwanhee still not coming yet. Dongyeol rested his back against the wall. He let a sigh. "Hwanhee freak! is he making a bread or what?" Dongyeol mumbles.

Few second later, some girls comes toward Dongyeol. "hey, you look attractive. what are you doing here alone? Your pinky hair look so cute~" A girl with fancy dress asked. "N-no.. I'm waiting someone right now." Dongyeol tried to back off. He hated the situation with all the girls being so close to him. He hate it. "Your girlfriend? Come on. Let me know you more." Another girl step closer to Dongyeol and smile."N-no" Dongyeol tried so hard to escape. 'hwan-ah!' Dongyeol screamed inside. He make alot of excuses but he still stuck there.

Suddenly Dongyeol felt someone hold his hand tight. He about to smack the person until he noticed it's Hwanhee. "Excuse me , ladies. Don't make him scared and act like a bunch of gang'stars' here please." Hwanhee pulled Dongyeol's hand. "Who are you??" A girl asked. without even thinking Hwanhee said "His boyfriend. got problem with it?" Hwanhee pulled a serious face, hoping for the girls to believe it and leave. A girl with the fancy dress smirked and crossed her arms. "Like i will believe it? Lame excuse boy." said the girl smirked. Dongyeol tried to hide behind Hwanhee. Hwanhee tighten the grip. "What you want? proof?" Hwanhee fight back. The girl smirked. "I will believe it if you prove it but if you all just fake it , that boy behind you will date with me for a month." the girl proudly said. Hwanhee gripped Hwanhee's sleeve. "Hwan-ah i don't want to be her slave for a month." Dongyeol whispered in worries. "Ok. Deal!" Hwanhee half shouted and pulled Dongyeol forward. "Hwan-ah!" Dongyeol's eyes almost filled with tears. 'He really going to give me to that witches ?! I am fcking scared , bastard!' Dongyeol screamed thought his mind.

Hwanhee placed his hand around Dogyeol's waist make Dongyeol shut his mind thought away. 'damn. I can't think straight anymore.' Hwanhee thought to himself and pulled Dongyeol closer and kissed Dongyeol's lips. Dongyeol's eyes open wide but seems he understand the situation. 'Please Dongyeol! they won't believe us if-' Hwanhee's thought got cut off as Dongyeol pulled Hwanhee's neck and make it more reliable. Dongyeol shut his eyes tight.

"E-Enough!" the girl shouted. Then both of the besties parted and look at the girl direction with a confusion look. Hwanhee's hand stayed around Dongyeol's waist. "What?" Hwanhee asked out. "O-okay! I believe you guys. urgh! disgusting!" The girl and her fellow walked away. Dongyeol laughed out loud. "You see that girl??" Dongyeol said still laughing. "Yeah! coward!" Hwanhee replied and laughed. "By the way...." Dongyeol's ears turn red again. "Hmm?" Hwanhee hummed. Dongyeol look at his waist. "O-oh!" Hwanhee quickly pulled his hand and hide it behind him, blushed. "S-sorry bout the sudden kiss." Hwanhee said. "N-no. it's ok. I mean i-it's fine. I am safe now. thank you." Dongyeol smile. "Dongyeol... let get out from this mess. let's eat pizza or hang out." Hwanhee suggested. "Sure." Dongyeol replied.

****

"It's really a mess, huh?" Dongyeol sighed. Hwanhee noded. "Pizza?" Hwanhee offered the pizza. Dongyeol took a slice and eat it all. They end up sitting on a bench under the same cherry blossom tree again. "Dongyeol, have you feels something strange lately?" Hwanhee asked, in need to know. "No" Dongyeol replied. "why?" He asked. Hwanhee rubbed his arm embarrassed to tell Dongyeol. "I.. I have that strange feeling." "what is it?" Hwanhee sighed. "I think... I-I like you." Hwanhee confessed his unsure feeling toward Dongyeol. Dongyeol almost chocked on his pizza, can't believe it. "Tonight.. after kissing you I think i find the answer but... I know it's unacceptable, right? You keep saying you hate me so it's no way you feel the same, right?" Hwanhee's face reddened. "That... that strange feeling... are not strange for me anymore..." Dongyeol said. Hwanhee looked up to Dongyeol's face. "Cos I liked you for so long. T-thats why I hates those girl." Dongyeol continued. "W-we can dating starting today. i-if you don't mind?" Dongyeol looked away. Hwanhee chuckled and booped Dongyeol's nose. "Cutie. I am your boyfriend already." Hwanhee gave a sweet smile. Dongyeol pushed Hwanhee's shoulder who already being so close to him. "Shut up." He said and chuckled. Hwanhee patted Dongyeol's head. "I like this colour." He said. "Your favourite cherry blossom." Dongyeol grinned.