2

"REEEEE!"

Albert screamed as Jake pushed him off of the map.
Jake laughed and was answered by a growl.

"I was trying to trick you!"

"Too bad!" Jake snickered.

Albert nearly fell out of his seat when his bedroom door slammed open to reveal his sister.

"WHAT!?" Lana yelled in worry.

"Jeez... you scared me" Albert said, calming down. "I'm just playing some game with Jake"

Lana rolled her eyes but smiled, turning away and closing the door behind her.

•~ Timeskip ~•

It was getting dark, so Albert decided to go to sleep.

^• Hour later •^

Creeaakk

Albert sprung up almost instantly, but he couldn't do anything as he felt the cold blade of a knife against his throat.

"Heh...heh..." The intruder chuckled as he saw the look of fear on Albert's face.

He leaned down and Albert could feel his warm breath.

"Slow and painful.. Or quick and painless..?"

Albert sucked in a breath as he nearly choked on air.
He knew instantly what the man wanted.
He wanted him dead.

"R-rust..?" Albert said, his voice shaky.

"Answer my question!" The man growled as he pressed the knife into Albert's throat a little more.

Albert didn't answer.

"I said ANSWER M-"

Albert kneed him in the balls as hard as he could, which cut him off.

The man retreated, gasping in pain but recovering quickly.

"LANA!"

Albert yelled as the man pounced onto him again, sending him flying into the headboard.

The door was ripped off of its hinges as Lana rushed in.
She stopped for a second before jumping onto the intruder and slamming her fist into the side of his face.

"mother...FUCKER!" She yelled as she continued punching him mercilessly.
The man yelled as he accidently stabbed himself in the hand while escaping Lana's flurry of punches.
‭‭He quickly backed up and jumped out of the window.
The room was silent.

"Lana..." Albert murmured.

Lana turned around, her angry gaze instantly disappeared as she saw how much her brother was shaking.

"You can stay in my room if you want, but im pretty sure that guy will not want to come back after that beating" Lana said as she pulled out her phone to call the police.

Albert hugged her, thanking her again.

Rip Rust's balls and face.