Jenzies life [1]

Mackenzie's pov
Today I was going to Johnny's house to film a new video.My mom also told me that I could sleep over at his house cause she was going on a buisness trip with Johnny's mom and dad so I had to stay for about 4 weeks.
-Johnny:hey kenz
-kenzie:hey john,oh I also have to tell you that I'm sleeping over cause my mom is going on a buisness trip with your family so I have to stay here for about 4 weeks.
Johnny was so excited that she was staying over cause he needed to tell her something that was jumping around in his mind.

Johnny was setting up the camera to record the vid.

3,2,1

-"hey guys it's Johnny"
-"and kenz"
-"and today we are going to be doing a q&a cause last night I tweeted you guys some questions to ask me and there was about 100,000 questions tweeted last night but I'm not gonna read all of it hah"

-"1st tweet"kenz said
-john-"can you guys give us a summary of what if and what's going to happen"john was blushing and was smiling".
-john-"well,what if is going to be a really good project obiviusly"he laughed "and at the end there is gonna be a part where everyone is going to freak out" john was blushing and kenzie was giggling "but yeah"
-(after the Q and A)

-"ty guys so much for watching this video follow my social media in the link below and kenzies in the link below,and byeee" he kissed the camera.

-kenzie:"that was actually so embarrassing" she said hiding her face.
-Johnny:"yea but don't worry."
-kenzie:"ughh whatever"she laughed and stormed upstairs to go to Lauren's room.
(10 mind later)
John was on his phone going on twitter and decided to tweet something out that made fans  go crazy.

(10 mind later)John was on his phone going on twitter and decided to tweet something out that made fans  go crazy

-"JOHNNY" kenzie shouts storming down the stairs.

-"oh shoot,I think she saw it"he runs his hands through his hair sweating.
-kenzie:"WHY DID YOU ANNOUNCE JENZIE JOHN" she starts to yell.

-Johnny:"I just couldn't hold it babe"he said.
-kenzie: "you were meant to keep it a secret and you just spilled it out now freaking musershade room are gonna make fun of us she starts to tear up."

-she sits down next to john.
-Johnny starts to hold kenzie by her thick long hair and starts to kiss her in her lips.

-Johnny: "don't worry babe"he says
-kenzie: "ok" she smiles softly.

                      ✨💗✨💗✨💗
Part 1