First stop

Mitchs POV:

I start to pack my bags for the trip, I'm so excited! I just can't wait to see all my Euro friends again. I hear a knock on the door "It's open!" I say as Jerome walks in. "Not gonna clean the pit?" Hey says, I laugh a bit "Shut it man." I say playfully as I punch him in the arm. "So think you'll see some cute Amsterdam or maybe even Italian girls while your there. Or do you have someone on your mind." He smirks. I couple months ago I told him I had a little crush on a you tuber from the UK. Yup.... Ashley.... But he doesn't know who. "Shut up, Really." he giggles at my seriousness but I just brush it off.

About 2 hours pass and I'm ready to go. I walk downstairs to see everyone waiting for Me, Jerome, and Louise. We all walk out to the cars and head to the airport.

Once we make it to the airport we all settle down near where we board. We all just hang out and talk. Soon Quentin came with the food that we ordered along with Adam. Time passes and our plane is boarding, we all run to the our gate. First stop London.

~~Time Passes~~

I wake up to Jerome shaking me, "Biggums! Look!" I turn to the window and see the city underneath us. I turn to him and smile. Soon we start getting off one by one each seat gets off into the line off people. Adam who was also seating in our three seat helps me get my bags. We head out of the plane and outside the airport. Soon I hear "Mitch!" Come from no where when I see a girl running at me. She goes up and hugs me, at first it's awkward but then I know who it is. "Sup Ashley!" I say shocked and happy. She soon stops and greet everyone else with a friendly hug.

Later on we all make it to the hotel and get to the rooms. Me and Jerome are sharing a room and sadly a bathroom...

Night falls and Jerome and I are just hanging out in the room when there is a knock at the door. "Mitch?" 'JEEEEERRRROOOOMMMMEEEE! im LAAAAAAZZZY." I say, Jerome just rolls his eyes and answers the door. "Hey!" I hear Jerome say in eximent. Louise enters the room and I wave. She looks at Jerome and whispers into his ear then he nods "Mitch... Louise is staying here aswell..." "Ok. If you want I can go to Jason's room to see if I can stay with him and Tyler (LogDotZip) it's cool, I get it being a couple and all." "Thanks Biggums." "Yeah thanks Mitch" Louise smiles along with Jerome. I pack my backpack full of important stuff like tooth brush, shoes, and most importantly my phone. I head down to their room and ask if I can stay and explain why.

~Note: This is all the boring stuff in the first couple parts but it gets better and more romantic stuff so don't skip my fanfic please I know it's boring now but just wait I have some stuff in store ;)