They Saw Him

Once was a normal day like other ones,well..everyone though that.But it was a kinda sad day for Adrien.

Teacher: Kids! Today we are going to have a new student in our class!

Chloe: Again someone stupid like Marinette?

Teacher: CHLOE!

Marinette ran to the restroom,cause' she wanted to cry but not to show everyone.Adrien looked mad at Chloe.

Adrien: CHLOE! SAY SORRY TO HER!

Teacher: Mister Agreste! You shouldn't shout at your classmates!

Adrien: But she did worse than me!

Adrien ran next to girls' restroom and knocked the door.

Adrien: Marinette?

Marinette: Go away Nathaniel!

Adrien: But I'm not-

Marinette: JUST GO!

Adrien got back to classroom.The lesson ended.He was going to the coridor.He waited for Marinette all the time.But she didn't go out of the restroom.Then Chloe came.

Chloe: Adriekins!

Adrien: Chloe you need to stay away! Do you think I don't know that you and Sabrina hate Marinette? She didn't done anything wrong!

Chloe: Adrien,don't be like Marinette!

Adrien: I'm not Marinette,but I'm on her side!

Chloe: Fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adrien: Go away Chloe!

Adrien pushes Chloe away.Chloe feels a shame and runs away.She ran to Sabrina.And told her everything what happened.Then the bells rang but Adrien still waited for Marinette.Then biology teacher came to Adrien.

Teacher: Adrien Agreste,it's lesson now!

Adrien: Teacher,I'm sorry..but my friend is crying in the restroom..and I want it to help..

Teacher: So why aren't you going there?!

Adrien: Because my friend is a girl!

Teacher: oh well..still go to class! I'll talk to her!

Adrien: NO!

Teacher: And why mister Agreste?

Adrien: Because I love her!

Teacher: ...

Adrien: Now you go!

Teacher goes to her class and starts the lesson about plants.Of course Marinette heard everything what Adrien said.She started to be happy.She opened the doors and saw that Adrien is waiting for her.Adrien saw her smile.He started to smile too.

Adrien: Marinette!

Marinette: A-A-A-Adrien?..

Chloe wanted to go to the restroom,but when she was going she saw Adrien and Marinette hugging.She was jealous.

Chloe: MARINETTE! STAY AWAY FROM ADRIEN!

Adrien: Chloe? You're jealous?

Adrien and Marinette started to laugh together.Chloe feeled a shame.She ran back to classroom.

Adrien: I don't think the teacher will be mad if we'll walk around the school now.

Marinette: But it's lesson now!

Adrien: I don't care! Just let's go!

Adrien grabbed Marinette's hand and strated to walk.Marinette was so happy that her dreams finally come true.Then they both heard something.The front doors opened.Someone came in.It was their new classmate Luka.