What will she choose?..

Adrien transformed into Chat Noir and ran to Luka.

Chat Noir: Luka,let her go! Please choose the right way!!

Luka: No! Because Im doing the right way right now!

Chat Noir: Luka, please be smart! Think of what have you done..

Suddenly Luka let Marinette go.Mari ran to Chat Noir and hugged him.

Chat Noir: Plagg...claws in!

Marinette: Luka, you should think before doing something!

Adrien: Yeah!

Adrien and Mari ran away.Luka was left alone.He started thinking "What am I doing wrong?".He thought about that for hours until he finally understood that he was wrong and he should leave Mari and Adrien alone.He finally understood that THEY need to be together.He was upset about everything what he has done with them.

It was evening.Mari and Adrien was at Mari's house.Suddenly someone knocked the door.It was Luka.

Luka: Hi guys..

Mari: How could you come here?!

Luka: I didn't came here for a fight again.I came here to apologize..

Mari: What?!

Luka: I'm very sorry for what have I done to you two..I'm very sorry for not letting you be together..I'm just so sorry..

Adrien: Luka, it's okay! We forgive you! Right, Mari?

Mari: Yeah!

Luka: Thanks..now I have to go because I know you don't want to see me..

Adrien: No! Stay!

Mari: We are playing a video game! And we would like you to play with us too!

Luka: Really?..

Mari: Yeah! Come in!

Then they started playing video games.They were laughing and talking a lot.And they all became friends.There was no fight anymore.No tears, no scars.All of them were happy.