Chapter 1: First Day

(Narrator pov)

In the city of sunshine, Metropolis the exact opposite of Gotham which was known for its dark and gloomy days. But both Metropolis and Gotham had two things in common, they both held criminals and superhero. Metropolis had Superman while Gotham had Batman. It wasn't uncommon to see Superman fighting someone in th streets of metropolis and that's what was exactly happening as of now. It wasn't Superman fighting, however it was a girl with the same red and blue costume with a 'S' on her chest, this was supergirl the cousin of Superman. Unlike Superman she has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Now you would be expecting someone like the cousin of supergirl to be winning a fight pretty easily right? But nope, she was currently fighting Metallo, he had a Kryptonite on his chest which severely weakened supergirl.

"Agh!" Supergirl shouted lying on the ground, pain surging through out her body. The cyborg stood stall next to her, the Kryptonite shinning brightly. The civilians could do nothing but watch, what could they do? They would be killed in and instant if they were to fight.

"Tell me where Superman is and I might let you live!" Metallo ordered getting impatient of waiting to kill his target. Supergirl scoffed, even if she did tell him where Superman is he wouldn't be able to get to him.

"Never" She sneered groaning in pain as the cyborg kicked her in the stomach. Metallo having enough of the games formed a gun that had one Kryptonite bullet and that was all he needed to kill off the cousin of Superman.

Bu before Metallo could fire the gun he was send crashing into a car by a blur. When supergirl looked up to see her unexpected savior she was met with a boy standing around 5'6 feet tall with golden hair, and a yellow suit with a blue outline and a black cape. Metallo slowly got up and looked at the boy directly in the eyes.

"Go away before you get hurt" Metallo suggested while the boy scoffed at him. He turned around and looked at supergirl before extending his hand for her.

"Are you okay?" He asked with concern in his voice. "Yeah, thank you" supergirl replied making the boy nod. "I think you should sit down for a moment. I will take care of this guy" The boy said, before supergirl could throw in a retort he was already smashing Metallo on the ground.

"You know, even if you are a cyborg you should treat women with respect!" The boy shouted before grabbing the cyborg by his neck and one more punch before knocking cyborg out cold. Just as the cyborg was out cold 3 people rushed over at the scene, one wearing a red costume with a lightning symbol on his chest, one had a bat costume, the other had a red and blue costume.

These people were Batman, flash, and Superman, the members and founders of the justice league who watch after earth from space. They have fount various aliens that could have destroyed the earth but they were always there to stop them from doing so.

(3rd pov)

When you looked back you saw Superman, Batman, and Flash, you squeezed and bolted towards them taking both Batman, Superman and heck even flash by surprise. You practically had stars in your eyes admiring the hero's you always wanted to meet.

"Omg! I can't believe I'm meeting Superman, Flash, and Batman at the exact same time! This is awesome!" You shouted like fangirl making the hero's laugh at your reaction with exception of Batman. Batman was glaring at you, inspecting your every move, he was watching what you had done from the watchtower.

While you were busy asking like thousands of questions you did realize that Batman was glaring at you but finally realized when you felt someone staring at you from behind. When you turned around you saw Batman giving you the bat glare as people call it which made you a little uncomfortable. Supergirl noticed this and walked over to you pulling you away from them.

"Thanks for helping me out" She said smiling which made a little flustered at the sight. Heat rising to your cheeks which made glow a bit red. "U-uh, no problem...c-can't you anyone dying right?" You finally replied mentally cursing at yourself for stuttering. The other 3 could head you stuttering and saw you were stuttering when talking to supergirl.

"Hmm, stuttering, red cheeks, nervous face...yep, he likes supergirl Alright" Flash blurted our loud making your cheeks even redder than it already was. You were a little scared to how superman would react to this but to your surprise he was pretty calm about it and just said not to hurt her if you got in a relationship with her.

"You're coming to the watchtower for questioning" Batman said in a ordering tone of voice which made you sweat a bit. "Don't scare the new kid Bat's" Flash said trying to lighted up the conversation. Batman simply glared at Flash which made him stay quiet. "A-Alright, let's go" You added.

-

You sat at a room that had a table, two chairs, and a security camera. Waiting for a while got pretty boring so you walked over to the camera and waved. "Can we hurry up? I'm getting bored of waiting" you said to the camera while Superman, Batman, Flash, Martian man-hunter, and wonder woman watched from a different room.

"What do you think?" Superman asked breaking the silence. "From the way he had fought Metallo I'm going to say he has combat experience and his raw power is unknown, his speed is fast but I right now I would put him below captain marvel" Batman replied as they left the room.

"How did you get your powers?" Batman asked slamming his hand on the desk making you flinch a bit. You would be lying if you said you weren't scared. The only other person who could scare you this much would be your mom.

"W-Well, I had gotten brain cancer and to try and get rid of it I made a serum, it did cure my cancer but it also gave me these powers." You answered nervously sweating as Batman asked his next question.

-

After a few questions Batman had left the room to your relief. Now it had been about 10 minutes since Batman had left and you were patiently waiting for Batman or someone else.

"He seems pretty good to enter the justice league" Green lantern said. "And he fights like a warrior. Superman but with fighting skills" Wonder Woman backed green lantern up. Most of the members nodded in agreement, however, Batman wasn't so sure. "We will have a vote. Raise your hand if you want him in the league" Batman said as flash, green lantern, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Martian an hunter's hands went up. It was decided that you were invited.

"Alright who wants to tell him?" Superman asked "I will" flash replied before zooming out of the room and into the almost empty room.

"You've been requested to join the league kid, you accept?" Flash asked as your face instantly beings to brighten up.

"Yeah!" You shouted making the flash laugh.

-

You bursted through the door and ran over to your mom hugging her.

"What's god you so happy today?" She asked smiling. "I've been accepted into the justice league!" You replied with a grin while your mom frowned.

"You know how I feel about you doing this hero stuff" she said while you let go of her. She was always very protective of you and always worried that you might get hurt protecting other people.

"I know but I promise I will watch myself" You assured while she sighed. "Alright. Come on,dinners ready" she said wanting to get out of the superhero topic.

"Life is about get wild"

TBC...

A/N: hey guys,sorry about the lack of updates, I've been feeling under the weather for a while.