Chapter 1 Shocking News

Hey I'm Mina and that's the first chapter of my 1D fanfic 

Hope you like it  :) x

________________________

Chapter 1

"Good morning Los Angeles.

It's 7am on a sunny June day and we'll start the morning with the first single by the popular UK band One Direction...

You're insecure

Don't know what for

You're turning heads when you walk through the door

Don't need make up

To cover up

Being the way that you are is enough..." 

Hearing a very familiar tune waking me up, I pushed the sheets away and went to the bathroom . Looking into the mirror, I gazed at a pale girl with curly brown hair and ocean blue eyes. Another day with this ugly me... great...

Me? Well, I'm Luna Gomez, 18 and living in the most beautiful city in the whole universe.

I brushed my teeth, tried to tame my hair as much as possible and opened the  wardobe.

Hm...What should I wear today ? 

It has always been hard for me to chose clothes in the morning but in the end I went for a pair of white shorts with my favourite striped top and a pair of black vans.

I ran downstairs to have breakfast with my family but I realized something was definetely odd.

"Mom...what happened ?"

"Uhm...how should I tell you...You remember that great job offer in London ? Well, I can start there in two weeks, when your  summer holidays start...Luna we will move to London", she replied.