Chapter 12 - Moments

This was personally my favourite chapter to write so far ;) .xx

________________________________

*Luna's POV*

"What ? What ? WHAT ???" the others shouted while I just stared at Harry in disbelief.

"Harry,how could you book for the wrong place ?" Liam asked him followed by the others who were discussing loudly.

"Woah! Calm down...Yeah,it's totally idiotic of our Curly boy ...but L.A. isn't bad either...and it doesn't matter as long as we're together,huh ?" Louis said looking around optimistic.

"Well,he is right,L.A. is amazing and the beaches are even better than the ones in Miami.

Sorry,Liam that we can't go to Disney but didn't you tell us Danielle is there anyway? How about meeting her in L.A. instead of Orlando ?"Zayn suggested.

"What about Perrie and Eleanor ?" I asked finally less shocked.

"I can call them and change the flight tickets." Louis suggested with a smile. 

"Waaaait ! When is the REAL flight leaving ?" Niall asked.

"Umh...19h which is in 3 hours."  Harry replied looking at the tickets.

"So we're still in London... Perrie and El can arrive here till then anyways." Louis said happily jumping up and down with Harry whose curls were bouncing up and down.

Louis took his iPhone out and called Eleanor while Liam and Zayn walked to the ticket counter to buy two more flight tickets.

"Luna...I'm hungry...can we eat something ?" Niall asked me with an adorable puppy look.

"How can I resist such a cute face ? Of course,Niall." I replied smiling.

"Lil, Harry,we'll get some food,okay ?" I shouted and took Niall's hand.

"How about some Pizza ?" he asked with an excited smile.

"Then Pizza it'll be." 

We found a Pizza Hut, ordered a salami pizza and sat down to eat.

I took the first bite and saw that Niall was already finished with his 4th piece.

"Haha,oh Niall..." I laughed at the irish boy.

We continued to eat when Niall suddenly touched my cheek and met my gaze with his sparking blue orbs.

"Umh....you had some sauce on your cheek..." he explained making me blush because of the very small distance between us.

We were leaning in, getting closer and closer...

We were nearly touching when I suddenly heard a familiar sound.

"I've  tried playing it cool

But when I'm looking at you

I can never be brave

Cause you make my heart race..."

"Sorry,it's my...cellphone." I explained searching for the iPhone in my bag.

"Hello ? Oh... we're at Pizza hut...No Harry booked the wrong tickets...for Los Angeles...it's cool ..yeah...haha I know...yep Niall's here...buying tickets...she's with Harry...no...sure gonna call later...have a good time ...love ya...bye."