Let Me Hold Your Hand {2} (Falling For My Brother's Best Friend)

Author’s note : please I need support =D

Well thanks for all the readers and fans =)

*I dedicated this chapter for her cause she’s awesome, go check her out and fan her !*

Enjoy =D Love you all !

Let Me Hold Your Hand.

Chapter Two : The surprise.

Their eyes met, his were full of hurt, pain, but happiness and hers were a mix between exciting and happiness.

“Ann why are you crying?” Asked Mark confused, he was so confused, he didn’t know that they were in love, they just knew they always teased each other.

“Nothing, it’s just I miss him, we had been friends since we were young Mark.” Lied Anna terribly, the second time this day, and even though Mark didn’t believe her, he pretended to.

Eric also remembered that day, the day everything changed and he went off to college. He remembered his tear, it wasn’t the first time, he cried over her.

These past six years, he was sleeping around with girls trying to take the love of his life out of his mind. But as much as he tried, as much as he hurt himself more. He just couldn’t forget her, forget her touch, her lips. He shook his head, to shake the memories off.

“I missed you asshole.” Said her brother as he grabbed his best friend in their usual brotherly hug.

Eric chuckled as he hugged him back saying, “I missed you too Jerk.”

They broke apart and Rick glanced at Anna, who was looking at him with love and passion. She could see that his expression had softened. He gave her a genuine smile, which she returned immediately.

“Come here Ann, I missed you too.” He said as he embraced her in a tight hug. Her hear skipped a beat. Taking a deep breath, her delicious smell hit his nostrils. They both knew that staying in this position, would cause a lot of trouble, so they broke apart. But Ric was waiting to see her and touch her for six years now; it wouldn’t be that easy to take his hand off of her, so he put an arm around her shoulders.

On their way to the car, Eric and Ann were fighting over the silliest thing in the world.

“I just wanted to tell you I’m sitting in the passenger seat.” He told her, he knew she wouldn’t approve of that as always. He just wanted to start a fight, he missed their silly usual fights and he always thought that she is cuter when she is mad.

“What? -- Hell no Rick! -- You my friend guessed wrong as always, I’m sitting in the passenger seat.” Snapped Ann taking his arm off of her shoulders.

“Anna, I’m bigger than you, I sit in the front.”

“It’s not like I’m a two year old baby. Plus it’s my brother’s car for god’s sake, I sit next to him.”

“Okay than, if it’s your brother’s car, Mark will choose who sits next to him.” He said giving Mark a wink, which hopefully Anna didn’t notice.

“Ann dear. -- You’re my adorable annoying little sister, and I truly love you. -- But of course my man Rick will sit next to me, right Eric ?”

Mark and Rick high-fived as Ann pouted crossing both arms over her chest, “Fine. -- Like I was dying to sit next to you Mark. -- The seat is all yours Eric. -- Jerks!” She said sticking out her tongue like a five year old kid.