Chapter 1

Kendall POV 

I couldn't believe she just left, didn't even turn around to look at me. I stood there in the airport crushed. I couldn't believe she was gone again. I let her slip threw my fingers again. I have to get her back some way. I'll find a way to you Lizzie I promise you. 

3 months later 

Lizzie POV 

My hole body hurt since the day I left Kendall standing there, I know I should of explained myself and told him what my grandma said but truly being honest I was afraid what would happen. I rather him alive and safe being away from me, then him being dead or hurt because of me. I love him too much to see that. 

Ever since I have been in England I have become more depressed and upsetting to be around which mostly comes from my grandmas mother. I wonder how she feels being ripped away from your family, friends and your boyfriend. All for the duty of the crown. 

I finally met my prince charming, at the ball that my grandmother threw for my returning for princess duties. His name is prince Edvard, who happens to be the heir to throne of Norway. This whole scam was due to my grandmother wanting there to be tie between the nations and the only way she can possible achieve this is by throwing me under the bus and forcing my hand in marriage that I do not love. 

Even Edvard said to me that he has the same emotions as me, when he was in America he feel in love with a girl in collage and wished it was her that he could marry. But he said that his duty to the country is more and the right thing by Denmark and the people is more important. 

I though that I would have a different impression of him when we first met, but to be honest he is a wonderful man but he isn't Kendall. 

I hoped that when I was out exploring the town or at event he was there but I never saw him, my grandmother took my phone and refused my any access with my old life, I have no idea how anyone is I miss my friends Selena, Logie, My dad and especially Kendall his smile, his lips, the way he kisses me.  

As I was sitting thinking to myself my grandmother  kept trying to gather my attention as we were planning the wedding. 

"Seriously Elizabeth will you pay attention. " my grandmother said 

She wanted my option on the napkin colour between white and off white they completely looked the same to me. 

"I really could careless, any will be fine." I responded

"It's your wedding, you have to make the right decision, what will everyone think" She said back 

"I really could careless about what everyone thinks , this wedding isn't my choice" I said 

"Well Elizabeth we all make sacrifices , and unfortunately this is yours" She said 

I was about to respond but Edvard walked into the room 

"Sorry i'm late, I was held up at the lords meeting, hows the plans going?" He said coming and sitting down next too me. 

"Slowly, Elizabeth isn't being to helpful. So I won't bother her with the silly arrangements so i'll take them up with you Edvard. Which do you prefer white or off white?" My grandmother said 

"To me they are both great but i'm going to go with off white" he said 

" I couldn't agree more he said" My grandmother said going to the table writing down notes for the arrangements

I just looked in disgust for being a part of all this. Edvard notice and said "Your majesty if you wouldn't me taking my bride for walk around the grounds, I have something special to share with her?" 

"No not at all prince Edvard" she said. 

Edvard held out his hand and lead me out of the room 

"What the surprise?" I said 

"Nothing I just though you could use a walk, if looks could kill." Edvard said 

"Thank you Edvard, you have been really kind to me about this whole situation" I said 

"It's fine we all make decisions and this is for Denmark, and for our families." He said 

" Have you heard from Paige?" I said 

" No, not since I left, it probably has to do with the engagement. I miss her so much." he said 

"I know the feeling, I wish I could talk to Kendall we left things on a very unsettled note" I said 

" He must of been something Kendall, I'm sorry that your put in this situation. Obviously you loved him but I think overtime we will both learn to find that in this relationship " He said and with that he walked away. 

Leaving me standing there. Thinking about Kendall and how trapped I am behind these palace walls. 

Hope you guys liked it.