Daddy's Lost Little Girl

Prologue

  I remember the night like it was yesterday. 4 years ago my life was changed. I heard my dad car pull in and doors closed. As he opened the door he called my mom and I down stairs. I ran with so much excitement, missing him so much. He had been gone for two weeks on a business trip, which wasn't unusual since he was a big time lawyer and had many clients all over the southern region.

  However, today was different once I got to the bottom of the stairs I realized my father wasn't alone. Standing next to him was the devil. Beautiful, Dark Chocolate, She had long model legs and Dark long hair that almost looked blue. She didn't have horns sticking out of her head or and long fiery tail though she was wearing a red dress. She was also carrying a baby boy he looked liked a newborn. I stood there just staring because I had no clue to what was happening. My mom on the other hand went ballistic. She was crying and using profanity. Seeing her like that caused me to get a little angry. She yelled over and over "How could you bring your whore into our home!".

  I was a confused 12 year that soon came to realize my daddy hadn't brought me back a sweet gift like he always does. But, he brought back bad news that would change my life forever. He was leaving us to be with his "new family" so he said. I was lost in a daze and all I could manage to get out was "why daddy?", he bent down and said to me "Baby girl someday you will understand but for now I can not explain?" all in the midst of that my mother had warned the strange woman holding the baby to 'leave our home before she leaves in a body bag.' She looked my dad, He gave her a look and she walked out cursing under her breath. I cried and begged my daddy not to leave. "Please daddy, please I need you! We need you! " I cried out to him. I guess my tears and pleading weren't good enough for him.

  He looked at me with sorrow and sighed. "Go to your room now!" My mother yelled to me. I did as I was told. I still didn't understand why everything was happening. In my head I asked myself "why would daddy leave me? Leave our home?, who was that lady in the red dress?, why was she holding a baby?," My thoughts were interrupted by a loud smack from downstairs. It scared me a little so I went to lay up under my pink and green covers and held my favorite purple Birthday Care bear. I knew my mom must've slapped my dad. "Get out my house you bastard, I should've listened to my mom,  Ugh I hate you!" I heard my mom yell. I cried some more after I heard the door slam. I didn't want to loom out my window.  I could hear his car screech off.

  That night I slept with my mom. "Everything will be okay baby." She repeated that over and over to me. If I didn't know anything else I knew my life would never be the same from that day and on.

*****************

This is my first book

Please comment and like: I love all constructive criticism.

I know I haven't introduced character names yet I plan on doing so in the next chapter.

-kinggdivmond