Chapter 1

"London Monae Booker! Get up I can't be late to the airport and you can't be late to school" My mom yelled from her room. It's my first day back to school at Madison High, and my mom has to go catch her flight to New York. She was the representative for Teen Weekly this big magazine company in Georgia she had a bunch of business to handle up there. I tried to get five more minutes before she came busting thru my door. "Monae?" she said calling me by my middle name. "Yes mommy?",
"Girl get your ass up, you should've never been up talking to Jabari last night!", "Okay mommy I'm getting up" I slowly began to get up. She walked out and started playing our song over the home system, 'XO' by Beyonce. She knew that would get me up. I loved singing, especially to Beyonce. I walked into my clothes and decided to keep it a little simple. I'm a senior so I'm not trying to empress anyone and my Jabari loves me so I'll always look good in his eyes. I choose a pair of washed Levi's, a white lactose V-neck, and my electric green foamposites. I tied my hair into a messy bun and grabbed my bag. I checked my phone for any notifications.

1 missed call, 4 messages

JaeBae: Good morning beautiful princess. I love you text me when you wake up. I'm on my way to morning practice!

Jassy: BITCH WE'RE SENIORS TURN UP lol. Call me! 911!!!

TayTay : 911!!! call when you wake up!

Granny P: U no I can't work this thing but have a great day baby. I'm proud of u. I have a surprise for u to. love granny. I called.

"Mom! I'm ready" I yelled from downstairs. I decided to call Tay and Jass on 3-way since they both sent me the 911 emergency. I called Tay and then rung in Jass

Me: Hey whores wassup. Give me the juice.

Tay: Wellllllllllllll

Jass: Bitch tell her now!

Me: What's wrong tay?

**It was silent for a minute**

Tay: I think I'm pregnant!

Jass: Nae what are we going to do!

Me: Tay have you gotten a test?

Tay: No but I've been throwing up and Austin has been sick and you know they say the father gets symptoms too.

Jass: Awwwwwwwhhhhh that's the sweetest

Me and Tay: Shut up Jass!

Jass: Geesh I'm just trying to brighten the mood.

Me: Well my mom is going out of town for a few days so we can sleep at my house and get a few test for you. She's leaving the jeep so we'll have a way to get to school. I have to go though my moms is coming down the stairs.

Tay: Bye London. You're the best I love you

Jass: Bye see you whores at the Mad House

Me: Bye baby's.

Wow, My bestfriend may be pregnant. What in the hell-. "Hey let's go Monae" my mom said interrupting my thoughts. I locked up the house and got in the car. "Hey mom can Jass and Tay come over." I asked. "Sure, I'll deposit a few dollars in your account since I didn't get a chance to grocery shop for you all to eat. But why in the middle of the week?" She gave me a weird look. "Just wanted to chill at our house I guess", I answered telling half the truth. I hate lying to my mom but I couldn't tell her until we knew for sure that Tay was pregnant. "Okay fine." She said not pressing the topic. We pulled up to the school. "Bye mommy see you in a few days have a safe flight".I kissed her cheek and got out. "You have a good first day baby and call me if you need me." I waved at her and walked towards the school building.

So this it is my last year at Madison High School or what we call "The Mad House". I'm London Monae Booker. BTW, "Monae" for all of my friends and family. I don't really like my first name my dad gave it to me because it's his middle name. My father doesn't exist in my eyes though. 4 years ago he left and took my heart right with him. I was depressed for the longest until I met Jabari my freshman year at the Mad House. He was a skinny goofy looking boy back then, he played basketball but was so sweet to me. He wasn't in it for my goodies he actually wanted to get to know me. Plus he new my papa would've beat his butt since he's the basketball coach up here. Jabari has been the only man I've let into my life since my daddy left besides my papa. He loves me, It's been three years and he hasn't changed up on me yet. Taylor and Jasmine are my two sisters. We've been friends since crib days. Our Moms are sorority sisters. Alpha Kappa Alphas, A.K.As for short. They know everything about me and my life. Including my daddy issues and and my insecurities. We love each other flaws and all. I'm an only child to my mom. But my dad had another child, a little boy, his name is Michael. My baby brother, I love him and my hatred for my dad and his mother, Ashley, doesn't stop me from me loving him with all my heart. He's a part of me anyway. But that's enough of me back to the story.

London *POV*

I walked into the school and went to the bulletin board to go find my homeroom. It goes by last names so I know my girls and I would be in the same homeroom. We had Chef Farmer. I was about to make my way to my class when my phone started to ring. I couldn't answer because the administration were right in front of me. So I let it go to voicemail. When I walked passed I turned down the 500 hallway to see my sexy man walking towards me.

He had wrinkles in his forehead which meant he was mad. "What now?" I asked myself. "Why the fucked haven't you texted or called me girl?" He asked rubbing the back of his curly head. "I'm sorry baby but I had to deal with a crisis this morning" I said trying to give him the sweet eyes. FAIL! "Okay, so how come when I JUST tried to call you didn't answer. Huh?" His voice raising a little. I hated when he was upset with me. "Look Jabari I was walking past the principal and junk you know we can't be on our phone around they ass so chill the hell out and give me a kiss you know you missed me?" I said trying to redirect the conversation. FAIL! "No man, I'll just talk to you later since I'm not your main priority. I see!", He walked away. What the hell is wrong with him. I was about to snap but I had to remember we were in school. I saw my girls and told them we had chef farmers homeroom. I told them about Jabari's crazy antics as we made our way to homeroom.

***************

Comments/Questions/Likes .. I take them all

What's up with Jabari? It's the first day back?

Is Taylor pregnant?

Jasmine is that crazy bestfriend I think we all have lol!!