First day

Today is the day that i will leave this house. And I am 60% happy. Because after how many years, I can finally got to college!!! I never even thought of going that far because of our financial problem. But I am so thankful. And I promise I will succeed and be a doctor and help my family, and give them better lives that they deserve.

While I was packing my mother gave me something.

Mother: Kath. This is for you. *gives a book*

 *gives a book*

Me: Oh mom. You should'nt bought that for me. The money you used for that, can help my sister in her studies.

Mom: Its okay. This is my gift for you, for working for our family. You can use this, and tell about what you feel, and give you some company when your bored.

Me: Thank you Mom.

Then I continue packing. At first I did not want writing at that book, because Its not my hobby to write my feelings in a book, but... I guess I can use this.. when I am feeling alone in college.

After I packed my things. I got to the kitchen and ate breakfast. 

And while I was waiting for the bus. I said goodbye to my parents and my sister.

Me: Goodbye Mom, Dad, and little sis. I am going to miss you...

Them: Were going to miss you too. Do well in your studies, be careful, and call us when you get there.

Me: Bye!!!

Then the bus arrived and I took my things and got to the bus.

Inside the bus they were so many People. And almost every seat is taken. and I head to the back And I saw a boy looking at the window, and listening to his music. I did not see his face because had hi hood up. Then Finally I saw a seat that is not occupied. then I placed my things at the luggage area, Then I sat down with a girl. Then she looked at me and.

Girl: Hi!!! My name is Carla

Me: Hi. My name is Kath.

Carla: Nice to meet you Kath. Want to be friends?

Me: Sure.

Cool right? I already have a friend here. I am so happy, and it looks like this place is full of nice people. I really wish that everybody here is going to be my friends. But I know that in this school if full of famous and a little bit bratty people. But seams like Carla is different from all of them. Because the way she treats and looks at me, I know we can be best friends this year.

2 hours later....

Carla: Wake up Kath. Were here.

Me: Huh? Oh I Have fallen asleep...

And the Look of the school made my Head drop on the floor. *But not literary*

Carla: OMG!!! This school is huge!!!

Me: I agree. It Looks like palace in my dreams when I was 10.

Then me and Carla got inside and it looks literally like a dream house, then a lady called us, and gave us our dorm keys, Mine was 23 and Carla is... 24!!! Yes!!!

Then me and Carla got to our dorms and... some thing bad happend

                                                                                         To Be Continues....

thank you for reading... comment what you think, And sorry for the wrong spelling and grammars. I Promise I will update this as fast as I can.

And Please leave A like if you liked it.