The Bullies

When Me and Carla was about to go to our dorms something very bad happen. Some group of girls Threw water all over the Carla, then Carla slipped and bumped her head. Then the group of girls ran and got to their dorms. While Carla was still wet and a bit light headed.

Me: Carla. Are you okay?

Carla: I am fine just a bit dizzy...

Me: Those girls... I gotta go to the office and report this. Who are those girls?!

Carla: I am Fine lets just go to our dorms... Its just a little Bump, All I need to change.

Me: Are you sure? Okay. Let me help you... 

When me and Carla got to our dorms. I got to my dorm first to drop my bags there. Then I got to Carla's Room so I can help her. Then after Carla changed I got to my dorm and unpacked and fixed my things. When I got out, me and Carla got to the cafeteria to eat our lunch. Then we talked about the group of girls that attacked Carla.

 Then we talked about the group of girls that attacked Carla

These are the mean girls, the one that threw water on Carla. According to Carla, their the most meanest girls you will ever meet here. They have very high insecurities, they don't want people getting above them, and they think there pretty and popular, but the people here are just to afraid to tell them that because those girls have really great power. And rumors has it they have killed a person, But I know it was just a rumor... The one in the middle... shes the leader her name is Finky... I know its a weird name... and the other ones... are called finky minions... Because they always follow what Finky says. Well my advice to myself and others... Stay away from those girls....

10 min later...

After me and Carla ate, we walked around the school so that we wont be lost tomorrow... 

While walking... I bumped in to guy, and dropped my phone,

Boy: Watch where your going!!

But he did not turn, so I did not see his face, Then me and Carla continued our walk...

2 Hours later....

After me and Carla ate our dinner, we got to our dorms and got ready for tomorrow...

                                                                                            To be Continued.....

Hi guys. Thank you for reading this part. Please leave a like and comment what you think. You are also free, to recommend some names and characters in the story,. And I would like to apologize for the wrong grammars and spelling... See you at the next part