I had no other choice

Anya's POV
I woke up at 6:30 in the morning, this was my last full day in school before I left for modeling. I tried my hardest to satisfy everyone at school but no matter what I did I was judged for it. No matter what I tried I was never accepted. I used to have big bouncy hair that I loved, it went all the way down to the middle of my back, people at school would allways make rude comments about my hair so I got a perm, I got it straight. I have light brown eyes, almost an orange colour I also have aphew freckles that go across my nose and I have some on my chin aswell. I'm quite tall and skinny. I'm 5'8, I get teased because I don't have big boobs or a big but.

I walk into school with my head down, looking nobody in the eyes, I walk into the bathroom to check my apperance, I wore a marron skirt that was not too long, not too short, it was a denim skort (skirt shorts), I paired it with some under the knee black boots and over the knee black socks along with a plain white vest top and a maroon denim jacket.  I walked into one of the stalls, locking the door, wating for the first period bell to ring. I waited aphew minutes so the stampede of people rushing to their classes was gone, quickly heading towards my first class, science.  Rushing to the back of the classroom I sat down and opened a random book, pretending I was studying or something so that nobody would speak to me. Before i could even blink, the lunch bell went off, scurrying into the bathroom stall i sat down, grabbing the food out of my bag, eating salad while on my phone with headphones in and watching videos on YouTube. Lunch transitioned into the last lesson of the day, I was daydreaming about the  photo shoot i had the next day before mr.john pulled you out of your thoughts, asking you what shakespear's first play was. I knew the answer but my mind went blanc, I was unable to get the words out my mouth. Everyone started laughing at me, making fun of the face I made when he asked me. I slumped down into my chair, covering my face with my hair to avoid any more embarrassment. 
Once school had finnished I was walking towards the parking lot and saw 3 boy smashing eggs on my car. I stood there in shock as people watched and giggled. Walking back into the bathroom I got some toilet paper to clean my car with. It was a range rover that I had saved up for.
Once I got home I started packing clothes for the photoshoot. Not to long after I went to bed