INTRODUCTION(Chapter 1)

Warning: Hindi lang isa ang bida sa story so yeah..... Madami dami din .........Don't worry I'll guide you, we'll guide you dearest readers❤️

              -secretannabanana~

**

💧Desiree's POV💧

My Name is Desiree. I am the daughter of Poseidon, the god of sea. My mother? Her name is Devianna, a mortal being.  That makes me a demigod. Half human half god,yes.

My Mother died when I was 5 years old.She was killed by a goddess. Which goddess? She is the goddess of magic and crossroad, Hecate. Reason? I really don't know. Anyway, let's not talk about my mother,alright?

"Sugarmunch?" Its Dad. Ghad how I hate calling me that.

"What is it,Dad?" I don't like this feeling.

"Uh, I just want to say that I love you"uh what was that? First time to ah.

"What is IT? Hindi ka pumupunta sa akin if it is not important,tsk."yeah, you heard it right.

"Alright, I am here to ask a favor-!"

"No thanks." Wow. A god wants me to do a FAVOR? Big word. As far as I can remember dati inutusan nya akong gumawa ng prank kay Hera and it wasn't successful. And the result? Hera gave me a punishment. What punishment? She turned me into a FROG! For freakin 2weeks I wasn't able to attend school because of that concern!

"It's easy,believe me."blah,blah,blah. Nonsense.

"N-O" ayaw ko talaga.

Poseidon pouted. Yes, he is my dad and He is annoying, very. argh

"You want to be grounded,Desiree?" Argh.  As if I have a choice? Duh.

"Fine! You win! Now, what is your FAVOR, DAD?" Rude? Don't care about that.

He smirked."Make Kysler fall in love with you."

WHAT?! and who is that kysler ?! Argh.

"Why?" Arghhhhhhhhhhh

"I must leave. The sea is already calling me, sugarmunch. Don't worry, If you accomplish that mission, you can ask me anything"oh, anything? Now I'm fired up.

"Sure!" You'll see hell dad,soon. BWAHAHA.

"And oh, before I forgot there is one rule you should follow."What?! A rule?! Not fair.

"What?"

"Never fall in love with that man....."

Fall in love?Ha! As if!

"Okay. I'll accept it."wala naman sigurong mawawala diba?

Wala nga ba? Hmmm....Whatever.

"Desireeeee!"

"Ay butiki!"Ay si Yna lang pala Kala ko kung sinong nag trespass sa palace ko."What?"kinakausap ko pa sarili ko eh.