part 1

( a childhood memory)
I remember like it was yesterday, the clouds were pure white and it looked like it was heaven but no it was hell, the people here treated you like you were nothing but I could see regret in there eyes, they saw how poor you are on the earth land that they knew you were free from the chains that you committed, heaven is like hell and hell is like heaven well I heard down there it was like no other just like earth but I heard story's form the earth land that it was like prison all over again

-sigh-

I was running around with my friends, my childhood friends but the funny things is it was just 1 Friend..sad I know but I was only 5 back then I can't remember much now but anyways we were running around when all of a demon
( aka human god like thing ) came to heaven, he said he would like to bring one fallen angel to earth, everyone looked around saying we don't have a fallen angel but he didn't take a no so he started to look around, he said he can sense a fallen angel here, weird I didn't know what was a fallen angel back then but now I know what they are....the weird thing my mom was shaking telling me it was going to be ok, I didn't know what she meant but the guy looked at me with tears in his eyes, he walked up to me saying "Child your the only angel who has fallen" but right after he was going to hug me my mom grabbed me and hold me telling the man no she won't go with you, he looked at her then back at me, he nodded and lead my mom inside the house, before she went the house she told me to wait out here so I did what she told.
I waited and waited until midnight in the heavens, my friend went home and everything was quiet no one could make any sound, my mom and the mare human came out, my mom was crying and I didn't know why, the man came up to me and gave me my stuff, he also was crying, I didn't know what happened or what came over me but I hug them, I hug both of them like my mama and daddy but I didn't ask what happened all I got was your going with this man and he is going to take good care of you, I was shocked to hear that, I didn't want to go so I did the only thing...............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I killed my mama and the man and I ran, I ran to the earth land, I didn't want to see the blood of my mom or the man bc I didn't really trust both of them...I had to...their were going to kill me if I didn't agree..if you didn't know, I knew more than hell itself..this world..is like prison..heaven, hell even the earth land.. they lied..they all lied...they told me it was going to be ok and I wasn't going to be a Fallen angel again but when ever you have fallen you could never go back to a normal angel again.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My life is a lie.
—————————————————-
This book is not apart of the book my life is a lie, there will be parts of this book that will go into that book and little pieces of other books in here so sorry but no this book will be its own self and not coping my own books into this one so I hope you enjoy this book, until next time guys!

-Wolfie