Unconditional and blind love

Hey guys.i am fan of sharanya and shiv's,but after seeing sharanya and vyom's pic in website,
I felt like if the story wasn't about shiv_sharanya...vyom would  have made a grate pair....so,writing  this story...
Hope u all like it🤗...

If any grammatical mistakes/spelling  mistakes happens  please ignore....
If you do not like my story,u can simply  leave,I won't  mind😜...but please don't spread any negative  comments....
If u like my story,please do comment  and vote😊....
And thanks to those silent readers for reading  my story🤓...

Main hero                   :Vyom
Age                                :21
Religion                      :Hindu
Hobby                          :singing
Family                         :orphan
Educational  status:BBA,MA
Lives in                        :Mumbai
Marital status          :unmarried ♡

Main hero                   :VyomAge                                :21Religion                      :Hindu Hobby                          :singing Family                         :orphan Educational  status:BBA,MALives in                        :M...

(Vyom is a self_employee  person,
He sings very well,
He loves to pass his time by writhing  poems ,
He is very boring type guy depart  from social  world,he is very silent type ...
Many  girls  are crushed  on him but he doesn't  give any attention/importance  to them)

Main actress        :Sharanya
Age                           :19
Religion                 :Hindu
Hobby                     :painting
Family                   :mom_dad and a cute       
                                 Little brother
Educational
Status                     :college student
Lives in                   :Dahradun
Martial status      :unmarried ♡

Main actress        :Sharanya Age                           :19Religion                 :Hindu Hobby                     :painting Family                   :mom_dad and a cute                                        Little brother Educational Statu...

(She is a very agile girl,full of happiness...
Who loves her family a lot...
She appears  to be strong and tomboy type in front  of everyone,but she is very romantic
Type from inside 😉...
She writes dairy hidding  from everyone 😘)

The story begans with sharanya and her friends (Priya,maliha,ashique,malay,ashish)...
Sharanya  and her friends were setting  outside of college...they were talking about horror stories...
Each of them were telling  stories...
Sharanya also told one ,but no one was afraid  of her story,....they were mocking her...at a point ashish challenged her to go to the graveyard alone at night if she is brave enough 🙃...
Sharanya was afraid  at the name of graveyard  that too at night...but as she used to pretend to be strong,she accepted  his challenge...
That very night ,all of them went to graveyard...

All of them were waiting  for sharanya outside of graveyard  as she had to spent the whole night there...

Sharanya went inside the graveyard ,
She was scared but somehow  mannaged  to go inside...
She was walking with very small small step...suddenly  She bumped  with someone  which scared her to death ...she was about to scream when that man put a hand on her mouth ,so that she doesn't scream....

That man was vyom.....
He is an orphan .his mom_dad  used to live in Dahradun,so he came there  to see their
tomb😔.

Vyom      :don't  scream,I am not  ghost...

Vyom's pov:

I had come here(graveyard) to see mom_dad's tomb...
When I was going back,
I saw a girl entering graveyard...
There were  some other guys waiting for her,I understood,these young child's  must have come here because  of bet...
There were dark all around,and moon light were falling on that girl,
She was wearing  a yellow skirt and white shirt with open hair...I can't explain in word's how pretty  she was looking!!!...
I never  observed  any girl before,but I couldn't just took my eyes off her...
I was getting  attracted  toward her ...she was looking  very frightened...
At a time she bumped to me and I was sure she will scream being frightened...so I shut her mouth by my hand...

            ______________________________

Sharanya's  POV:

                When everyone  was telling  horror  stories i was scared to dead 🤤..but somehow  managed  myself and I also told a story...
Later I got trapped  by accepting  challenge😢.
When I was entering  graveyard,everything  was so quit and calm which scared me a lot on top of that I bumped to something...I was about to scream when a hand shut my mouth....
Moon light were falling on that man's eyes...I couldn't  see that man's face due to darkness....only saw his eyes...
They(eyes) were dark brown....
And those eyes were looking at me sooooo intensely....
His voice was sweet...his height was a little tall than me.

           _______________________________________

Sharanya:then what r u doing so late at night in the graveyard.

Vyom    : I have come to see my parents (in a sad looks)

Sharanya:sorry....

Vyom:what r u doing  here?(in a surprising  look)

Sharanya:woo...actually,manee merii  dostoo  kee sath bet lagayyethi....islyee🤐

Vyom:as kal kee ladkiyaa(in a slow and soft voice)

Sharanya:what!!did u say anything!?

Vyom:no. nothing .ok,u continue  your challenge and I am going ...Bye...

While vyom was going back...sharanya replied  in a slow voic,"go"...

Just then,she realised where she was and got frightened  and ran to vyom and
said,"don't u have manners!u r leaving  a lonely  girl  in graveyard?"

Vyom at once understood  she was frightened  and asked her if she was frightened!?

Sharanya  just rolled her eyes and made a face...
"No,but still then..."

Vyom:ummmm....okkk.ill stay here with u
            Until  u finish ur challenge...is that ok!!

Sharanya:yes(said in a exited tune)

they were sitting  in a place in graveyard, from where everything  was visible...
they both were quiet... they didn't  know
what to say.
suddenly  Sharanya said....

I hope you all are liking my story,
Thanks to you all for reading...
Next update after 17may....

sorry everyone, I couldn't update  on given date😞....