The Wedding Pt 2

Marinette: It's going to be ok Adrien. He truly loves you. He wouldn't back down on this. There's nothing to worry we will all be here for you.

Adrien: Thanks Marinette I really needed that. I just... Dont know whats going to happen next you know?

Marinette: Well theres the honey moon, the child, getting-

Adrien: I get that I get that. I guess you're right.

Marinette: Like always dont you think? * laughs * Now go out there and be your happy self!

....................

*after saying the I do's *

Priest: You may kiss the husband.

Marinette(talking to Alya): I cant believe Chloe actually didn't make a fuss about this.

Alya: Well maybe because we told her that if she stay put shes getting a new phone.

?????: Not so fast Adrien Agreste!

Adrien: actually its Adrien Gonzalez(i dont know Ninos last name)

?????: Whatever! It wont matter when you become mine!

Adrien: Well, thats if you can catch me!

?????: You fool! With that silly dress it would be easy!

.....after searching for Adrien.....

Cat Noir: Looking for someone?

?????: Get out of my way Cat Noir! * notices the wedding ring * well well well I guess i think im standing right in front of him. Aren't I?

Cat Noir: You must be confused deary. Adrien is somewhere you will never find. And who are you to be exact?

?????: Ugh! Im not going to waste my time with you! And if you must know im his future wife!

....it ended up being chloe....

Adrien: Again? Chloe im sorry but im already taken. Try finding someone else who will appreciate you.

Chloe just leaves....

Marinette: Well... I CALL GODMOTHER *pushes adrien and Nino into a room*

Alya: I CALL AUNTIE

you guys know what happens next
;)