Part 1 Rubber Duckies

Chris Kratt was taking a bath , and had just finished washing his hair. When he had finished , he tried to get out , but failed as he tripped on the side of the tub."GaAah !" He yelled, as he fell and hit his head hard on the floor,nocking him self unconscious. 5 minutes later, he woke up , and noticed a small rubber ducky...........

Meanwhile, Aviva, Coki, Jimmy, and Martin were cleaning up the Tortuga ( for the third time that week ) "Hey, Martin, Aviva said ,can you go get C.K ? We could use some more help ." "Sure ! Be right back !" He replied. He went to Chris's room to see if he was in there " Hey, Chris ! He called, Come help us clean ! Aviva wants you !" He saw that he wasn't there , so he went to look in his own room , and saw he wasn't in there , either. "Huh, he thought, he must be in the bathroom. " He went and saw that the door was open , and Chris wasn't in there . "Oh, I see! He said. You're hiding so you won't have to clean ! Well, I'll find you !" So he looked everywhere else but one place . Aviva's room . He looked in there , and there he was playing in a big pile of........... Rubber duckies ?!? He was diving and swimming and pretending to snorkle in them !(BTW he was in nothing but his under where •_•)Martin just stared in weirded -out-ness , and said ," Uh, Chris ? What are you doing ?" He asked . Chris saw him and an Yelled , "QUACK YOOOOOUUUuUUUUU !!! And started throwing rubber ducks at him . Martin dodged the rubber ducks and ran to get the others.

"Guys ! He panted, Chris has gone Quackers ! " ( He he ! See what I did there ? Yeah, I'll go home.)
"What ? What are you talking about ?" Aviva said. "J-Just , come look !" he said , and grabbed her hand. Coki and Jimmy followed.

They got to Aviva's room , and saw Chris playing in the pile of rubber duckies . "What the heck ?!? Where did he get those rubber ducks ?!?" Aviva said . "I have no idea . " Martin said . Chris saw them and said , "QUACKIDY QUAAAACK YOOOOUU !!! ' and threw a bunch of ducks at the rest of the crew . One of the little yellow toys hit Aviva in the face. " GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ! " she groweled , and grabbed Chris and threw him down the stairs. He wacked his head on the wall and went unconscious.

5 minutes later

He woke up to pain in his head . "wha-what happened ?" He said "this happened " Jimmy said as he handed him him his phone as he had been filming the whole thing. Chris watched the video and turned bright red . "Did I really do that ?!?" He asked in shock. "Yep" Martin said. He saw Aviva , still mad at him . "Sorry , Aviva . I wasn't in my right mind because somebody called the auther was going crazy with her imagination !" The auther (a.k.a. me ) popped up and said, "Sorry not sorry !" And disappeared. Well, the people reading this will be happy Aviva said , okay, I forgive you ,Chris ." "Yay ! Chris exclaimed and hugged Aviva . "Uh,Chris, you realize you're still in your undies , right ?" Aviva said . Chris realized that and turned bright red, covered himself, and ran to his room saying , " CURSE YOU AUTHER !!!"
Everyone cracked up laughing .

I hope you liked my story ! Bye !