Mod!High school!Maria Reynolds/lewis x schuyler!youngest!Reader(fem) (1)

Y/N's POV
Peggy was dragging me around town, along with Eliza and Angelica, "Daddy said not to go into town!" I whine, not wanting to go home, "daddy doesn't need to know!" Peggy smirks, Angelica agrees, "Daddy said to be home by sundown!" I complain once again, Eliza comes over and gets down to my height, "Like we said, you're free to go." She boops my nose, "but! Look around, look around! It's a few weeks til school~" angelica sings, I groan, " 'Liza! It's bad enough daddy's thinking about going to war." I pout, Eliza takes my free hand "People are singing in the square!" She smiles pointing to them, I roll my eyes, "it's bad enough I'm starting high school!" I frown, "new ideas in the air~" Peggy skips around, Eliza turns to Angelica "Angelica remind me what we're looking for?" She asks her, "You're looking for me!" A group of men say, Peggy, Eliza and Angelica smile and hug them, Eliza kisses one of them, "Alexander!" She smiles softly, "Herc!" Peggy says, hugging him tightly, "John C." Angelica says kissing this guy, "who might you be?" Herc asks looking at me, "That's Y/N, the only person I can say is a Debby downer" Peggy says smirking at me, "I'm not a debby downer!" I defend myself, before I can say anything else Eliza covers my mouth, "Daddy doesn't like it when you lie~" she teases, taking her hand off my mouth, "Alexander tell Elizabeth I said she sucks." I pout, "Eliza, Y/N said you suck." He says, "she said Elizabeth, ooooo" John church says, I giggle at that, he was always my favorite, "Alexander, tell Y/F/N that I said, I'm telling father." Eliza smirks, " 'Liza!" I say, pouting, she smirks, "So is Y/N the daddy's girl like Peggy was?" Herc asks, "I'm not a daddy's girl! He's just.. scary when he's mad so I like listening to him." I say, they all burst out laughing, I sigh and look around using my eyes (what else would you use?), I notice a girl staring at me, I shyly wave at her and she turns away quickly, I shrug and turn back to the others, "Lizaa can we go home now? I have school tomorrow!" I complain, "Y/N, it's 6PM." Angelica says, "I know, but I want to go home, all three of you have your boyfriends and it's ew." I respond, "You never know Y/N, maybe a cute guy or girl out there for you~" Peggy wiggles her eyebrows, "No thank you, relationships are too stressful, feelings don't matter anyways." I say glancing at Angelica, "Y/N, it was one time!" She groans, "huh?" John asks, "Y/N was obsessing over Ben Platt from DBP and I told her that he doesn't exist and she didn't talk to me for a week." Angelica says, "So that's why she asked father for a DNA test." Peggy muttered, everyone turns to me, I smile innocently, "Ben Platt is hot."

This is oLD this was originally my first chapter but I never finished it lmao