cont from insta comment

Floyd excitedly got jumped out of bed, like any nine year old would on a saturday. Quickly, he ran to his Nerf box, flung it open and pulled out his favorite yellow gun. It was pretty old, and took a bit of strength to reload it, But Floyd loved his yellow nerf gun. He was also going to *love* destroying his Father and Sister in nerf guns. He turned around, noticing his sister, June, wasn't in bed. He was slightly concerned of her disappearance , but he quickly forgot about it.. Slowly, worrying of an ambush, he opened the door then dived behind a box. No one had jumped out, so he assumed he was safe. "Smart..." he muttered. Floyd crawled out into the hall, but still couldn't hear anyone or anything. Normally his Mother would be making breakfast, but he couldn't spell anything. He didn't hear the oil from the pan sizzle while his mother made pancakes. Floyd finally began to worry. He quietly walked down the stairs, then peeked over the banister. "June?" He called into the room, only lit by the sunlight streaming through the windows. "June, come out, it's not funny anymore" He called out once more. Silence followed. Floyd stood there quietly, when he heard someone crying. He walked around, looking for the source of the noise, hoping it was not June. Instead, when he walked into the kitchen, his mother was sitting down in a chair. She looked her son in the eyes. What he saw there, was not his mother. It was a ghost of her. She had been destroyed. This was not his happy mother, who's rosy cheeks always complemented her shiny smile. "Mom...? Are you alright?" Floyd asked loudly. It was a dumb question, he knew it, but he also knew his concern would make her feel better. She smiled, not even a fraction of happiness there. "I'm fine... Don't you worry about it baby". That's all she said, before putting her head in her arms, and staring blankly at the floor. "Mom, where's Dad and June? He promised to play nerf guns today". Floyd's mother began to sob. "They're gone..." she whispered. "They left us...". Floyd was in denial. "No, dad wouldn't ever. And even if he did June never would leave *me*"He yelled stubbornly. "Floyd... Please don't make me explain. It's hard enough already." His mother said pleadingly. She looked up, her broken soul begging him to take pity on her and not ask any questions. He nodded. Not wanting to cause any more trouble to his mother, he went and sat in the living room and watched tv all day, and all day he thought about what could have been his life with a full family.

The next day his father and sisters disappearance hit hard. He curled up on the couch, right next to his mother. She stared blankly at the black screen of the tv. She was the only person who could watch tv without it actually being on. He began to cry, and tremble. At first, he began to mutter, "Shark fire fire Shark shark fire Shark fire..." then it became louder, into a scream. He was breaking down, every peace of him being emptied. His mother wasn't there to take care of him. Though physically sitting right next to him, her mind was far, far away, trying to reach her little daughter. Floyd was shaking, his face all snotty from his nose running. He began to hyperventilate, but he still was screaming "Shar fire shark fire fire shark fire" over and over. He heard a few bangs on the door, then an angry yell and suddenly a boy came flying through the window next to the door. His best friend, Grayson, came running over. Floyd was screaming, he couldn't hear anything over his own noise and one that no one else could hear. It was pain so loud it had a noise, but only Floyd can hear it. Grayson was saying things, but Floyd didn't hear. His friend quickly called for an ambulance. Floyd passed out, but when he woke up, He was in a hospital dress. Sitting up, he realized where he was. A hospital. He looked around, seeing his mother blankly staring at the floor. A nurse walked in, and smiled. "Hey sweetie, look whos up?" He smiled and nodded back. "Hun, you should get some rest. You've had a tough time, and your body needs to regain its strength." The nurse said. Floyd nodded, laid down and stared at his mother. He began to compare his old mother and the one he saw here. He looked to his other side, hoping to see his sister and father, but there was nothing there. His heart sank. Floyd was having a tough time keeping his eyes open, so he shut them. Eventually, he fell asleep.