Friendship over?

Taehyung's POV

How can I be this stupid?? why did I let that slut touch me. I'm now covered with her hickeys and it felt disgusting. I want Y/N do those things to me, and not that slut. I know, I'm not drunk. I'm not drunk, then why did I felt like I really am? I mean I thought I'm really drunk. And now I just realized that I'm not. And I remembered everything we did and, it's disgusting. That Vivian is disgusting. She knew that I'm married for fuck's sake she knew that I'm married! How can I let my jealousy win?! Did Y/N love me too? I mean, she cried and she's stressed, she love me! Why do I sound happy now? knowing my wife is on the bed nearly dying because of my stupidity. Well, I didnt really know she cares about me. She like Jimin! She liked Jimin hyung! so why would she care?? Now that I knew, I love he-

"This is all your fault." I heard Jimin hyung, making my blood boil. How could he say that?! If he didn't talked or maybe flirted with my wife, maybe were now happy! I looked at him with an angry look.

"Mine? then what are you doing that time when I got home?! and having lunch with my wife behind my back?! what are you expecting me to feel?!" I shouted to the hallway of the hospital making the people look at me.

"So you're jealous?? do yo--"

"Yes I'm jealous Jimin hyung! I'm jealous that's why I drunk there inside that bar! and this slut here seduced me making my hormones go wild! I tried forcing her to stop cause I'm married and I love my wife! but the bitch didn't stop! Now I'm having those the dirty marks on my skin from that bitch! I love my wife Jimin hyung! I love! Y/N!" I shouted. The people around me are staring at me in horror maybe they're now scared of me.

"Taehyung, why did you hurt her?? You loved her then why didn't you confessed?? Taehyung drinking won't help your jealousy! It'll cause more damage! and look what happened?! now my friend is suffering!"

"So now you're telling me that she's your friend?! huh?! she's my wife and do you think I don't give a shit about her?? Of course I do! don't tell me you don't like her! I saw you being so happy hyung!!"

"I was happy cause I finally found a girl who will understand me and who'll stand as a friend to me! Taehyung she's just a friend!"

"Telling me that she's just a friend to you won't change anything Jimin! she's now unstable!"

"So you're putting the blame on me?! Taehyung it's your problem! Taehyung this is not my fault!"

"But Jimin we can't hide the truth that this all started to you! You being this Jimin and the Chim Chim in front of my wife!"

"You don't know me Taehyung, do you? I thought you're my best friend, you know that I know how to flirt but I don't steal! And Y/N is just a friend Taehyung! I didn't ever flirt with her, maybe at first, but I stopped! Taehyung, I stopped! I thought you know me Taehyung, I thought you know me well. But no, you just see me as your friend who plays with girls and left them after a night, Taehyung I'm also the Jimin who have a heart, who can be friendly to people, who can help them with problems, who can give advice, who can be kind hearted. Remember when Jungkook have that Gia girl? I liked her first, I saw her first, but Jungkook told me he liked her so me being a kind older brother I gave her to him. I have my inside thoughts, inside thoughts that being with Lea is good, but Hoseok hyung have her and stealing is not in my vocabulary, I shrugged off my thoughts. And now that I found Y/N she's the best friend that I could wish for, I thought you're the best friend of all my best friend and Y/N is just the number two, but no." He laughed bitterly.

"I was wrong." A tear escaped from his eyes making my tear escape too. I was so disappointed in myself. I'm so stupid. And with that he left. I hate myself.

I knew that he won't steal my girl then why did I let it win?! because I can't help to be this badly jealous to them. Now I know that I love her very much.

And the time she'll wake up, I don't know if she'll still be nice to me, I want her back. I walked inside her room, I saw her unconscious body. She's still beautiful.

I walked near her and sat on the chair beside her bed. I held her small hand kissed it. This girl is mine, only mine. I may sound selfish but I want her to tell me that she's only mine cause I'm already hers.

I know my mouth is still with that slut's scent and saliva, but I cant help to stand from my seat and steal a simple kiss, that's the first time I felt her lips and I can't help to smile.

I know that's a little illegal. I'm using this chance cause she's sleeping. I want her inside my arms. I want to squeeze her little body with my arms while she's laughing at my actions. I want her to me only to me.