I "Hate" You

Ariel's POV

"YOU'RE SUCH A DICK" i screamed at Taylor Caniff, the "baddest, hottest, most mysterious" guy at my school.

~◆introduction◆~

But maybe i should tell you who i am. My name is Ariel, no not like the mermaid, it's pronounced (Are-e-el)

~◆back to story◆~

"WHATEVER YOU LITTLE BITCH!" I hear from down the hallway as i was storming away. You're probably like wtf happened? Well Taylor Caniff is a dick thats what happened, i ran into him. ACTUALLY he ran into me. So i said "watch where you're walking!" then he was all "shut up little slut" and thats where this story began. 

"i can't stand you" i whisper-yelled as I was walking away. Evey girl falls over Taylor and their brains turn to mush when they see him, but not me.

Taylor's POV

Ariel is so gorgeous! But I don't want to make myself seem desperate so for now I'm just going to do what it takes to make it seem as though I don't like her. But I do like her, I like her a lot.

I got out my phone and searched through my contacts I found Ariel's best friend, Brooklyn's, number. I needed to get Ariel's number so I texted her. (Taylor and Brooklyn are good friends so its not weird for him to randomly text her)

~◆convo◆~

(T- Taylor B- Brooklyn)

T- Hey Brookie (: Can I have Ariel's number? Pretty please xTaylor

B- Hey Tay, haven't heard from you in a while. Why do you want Ariel's number? I thought the two of you hate each other.?

T- Pleaseeeeeee bae

B- Fine it's (123) SHU-TUP

T- C'mon this ain't funny

B- k I'm sorry love its (637) 503-7883

T- tysm im gonna go text her.

~◆end convo◆~

I think I'm gonna wait a little while, she seemed pretty pissed earlier. God no duh ahe was pissed I was so mean to her. You're so stupid sometimes Taylor. Whatever im just gonna text her now.

Ariel's POV

I was laying in bed when all the sudden my phone started buzzing. I got a text from a number ive never seen before.

~◆convo◆~

(U- Unknown A- Ariel)

U- Hey! So I was wondering would you like to come get coffee with me sometime?

A- Who is this???

U- Uhm it may or may not be Taylor

A- Oh wonderful. Why would I wanna get coffee with you?

T- Because I'm not as bad as I seem and I'd like to spend time with you.

A- Okay fine Starbucks. What time?

T- How about 6 it's 5:30 now so that gives us time to get ready. I'll pick you up. Don't bother bringing money I'm gonna pay.

A- Thanks. I guess you'll need my address it's 4876 Vibra ct. I'll see ya then.

T- So it's a date?

A- Eh not a date.

T- It's a date

A- NOT A DATE

T- Whatever you say princess ill pick you up at 6

~◆end convo◆~

That was the weirdest thing ever. Never in a million years would I dream of goinf somewhere with Taylor Caniff the biggest douche bag ever. But here I am waiting to be picked up by him to get coffee.

I look like an absolute wreck so I put my hair up in a bun, pulled out my bangs braided them and pinned them back with a bobby pin.  I applied a fair ammount of foundation, a bit of mascara and some eye liner along with some gold eyeshadow. Since I was wearing yoga shorts and a jersey I figured I better put on something more appropriate to go out in. I threw on a pair of black high waisted shorts and a grey shirts with a big black diamond printed on the front.

Once I finished I checked my phone to see the time it was 5:55. amd with that I heard a honk come from my driveway. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I realkze it took me forever I just really didnt have inspiration. But its up.

xoxo