Chapter 1

This story takes place in season 2. I just wanted to be clear. Enjoy!

It all happened so quick. It was supposed to be a simple mission, yeah those never go well. Twenty-six TIEs were behind us and our shields were not going to last forever. Someone has to take the Phadom and help me. I took my comm.

"Specter 6, do you copy?"

"Yes specter 2,whats wrong?"

"I need you to take the Phantom and help me out of this inferno!"

"What?! Why can't specter 5 take the Phantom? She's better pilot that me"

"Because she broke her hand on the mission and she can't fly with one hand and the rest of the crew has to help in the Ghost so stop complaining and start working!"

"Fine!"

Let's hope that we will get out alive. Or we will become real spectres.

Ezra p.o.v

I took the phantom. Why do I have to do this? It's not my fault that Kanan's plan failed. Again. I did my best to shoot the TIEs and not get shoot. Till now I have destroy three of them but not without a cost. The phantom is really, really, really damaged. Hera's going to kill me.

"Ezra, we have the coordinates and we are ready to jump in the hyperspace. Connect the Phantom with the Ghost, NOW!"

"Alright!"

I did as I was told but when I connected the Phantom, a weird noise was heard. It's probably nothing. And with that we jumped in the hyperspace. I laid back on my chair and closed my eyes. Wow this was close.

"Hey kid?" I heard Kanan through the comm.

"Yes?"

"Can you please come in the cockpit? Hera wants to talk to you about the damages on the Phantom.

"Alright, I am coming"

Oh no. This is not good. Please make something happen so I won't get killed.

Just as I was going to open the door the noise from before was heard again and the ship started shaking violently.

KANAN!

Kanan p.o.v

We were waiting Ezra to come.

"What takes him so long?" Hera asked.

"If I were him, I wouldn't want to come and face you either"

She glared at me.

"Alright I'm going to-" before I could finish my sentence a beeping noise made us stop. That noise means that the Phantom is about to get disconnected from the Ghost. I quickly took my comm.

"Ezra, what's going on?"

"I-I don't know, the ship is shaking and it makes weird noises"

"Kanan the Phantom will be disconnected soon. If he doesn't get out now he will be lost in the hyperspace!" Hera said trying to stop the ship.

"Kid get out of there now!"

"I'm trying but the door is stuck!"

"I'm coming!"

I ran as fast as I could to reach Phantom's door. When I got there I heard Ezra bagging the door.

"Ezra can you hear me!"

"KANAN! Kanan help! I'm scared!"

"It's alright kiddo. I will use the force to open the door be ready to ran outside"

"Ok"

I put my palm on the door and focused, but before I could react the ship jerked and the Phantom disconnected from the Ghost.

"NOOO!!!"

"Kanan, do you copy, it's Hera, is Ezra OK?"

"H-Hera, Ezra d-didn't made it in time"

"That means that... "

"He can be anywhere now"

Ezra p.o.v

When the Phantom disconnected I must have fallen unconscious because I woke up on the floor of the ship. When I got to my feet I was met with a terrible headache. I sat on the chair and looked through the window. I saw a planet in front of the ship. The weird thing is that there was not one ship around. And this planet didn't seem to be under the empire's control. I searched on the computer of the ship the name of the planet and information about it. The planet is called Earth and there is no empire here. That's impossible! The empire controls all the systems on this galaxy. Why not this one? I decided that the best idea was to land and communicate with the others. Maybe, we can build a base here since there's no empire, why not? Suddenly the engine stopped working and the ship lost all of its energy. Oh no, that's definitely not good! The ship was falling with huge speed. Oh no no no no no no! I'm gonna crash. I closed my eyes as the ship crashed in the surface of the planet.

Charlotte p.o.v

I was walking in the forest out of the town. It was helping me clear my mind. Especially now. In two weeks the summer is over and the school starts again. It's not that I don't like school but I don't have friends and those girls from my class are always teasing me. A really, really loud noise made me jump back. What was that? It's like an asteroid just crashed on Eart. I ran to where the noise came from. Some trees were destroyed. Whatever did that was huge! I kept on running following the path with the destroyed trees. Then I finally found out what caused all this. A weird thing like airplan. Is it an U.F.O? Are all the rumors about the aliens true? The door open to reveal........ A boy?
He took some steps forward, he groaned and then fall to the ground unconscious.

"Hey are you ok?" I said going closer to the boy. He didn't answer. I decided to take him to the hospital.

Time skip
Still Charlotte p.o.v

I was waiting on the hospital room beside the boy's bed. A minute later the doctor came in.

"Well it's nothing too serious. Just a broken arm, some cuts and bruises and a broken nose. But I need to write my report so I have to ask some things"

"A-alright"

"Is he family or friend?"

I thought if I say friend he will try to call his family so it's not a good idea.

"Family. He is my cousin. He came here for the summer vacation"

"Alright" he said writing what I said on his report.

"What caused all this"

"Um.....we were with our bikes but he wasn't watching where he was going and he crashed with a car"

"Alright. So there is nothing else I need to ask you. He can go home when he wake up. Have a great day!"

"Thank you doctor!"

As soon as he left, the boy jerked up with a gasp. He looked around in panic and fear.

"Where am I?" Then his eyes landed on me. "Who are you?"

"I-Its alright. I-I found you after your flying.... thing fell and I took you to the hospital. My name's Charlotte by the way. Charlotte Jones"

"My name is Ezra, Ezra Bridger"

I smiled and he smiled back.

"Welcome to planet Earth"