Chapter 18

OH MY GOSH SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING DURING THE NIGHT HERE WHERE I AM ! I GET SO DAMN LAZY AND SLEEPY AND SO NOW EACH TIME THAT I WAKE UP I DECIDE TO GIVE YALL A LITTLE UPDATE ! So here it is !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDDIES POV

(I'm going to time skip okay hoes? 😂)

TIME SKIP >>>

So I went to the doctor the other day and Doc. Chen told me that I was due next week. I'm actually really scared. Why ? Well because he says when my water breaks it's going to come out of my thingy. (I know it's weird but just go with it 😂). And just thinking about it is a scary  thought.

I was laying next to Jungkook, it's early in the morning. Jungkooks not awake yet so I go do my morning routine. I take my nice warm shower and then I brush my teeth. While I was brushing my teeth out go no where I feel a strong pain in my stomach. "Ahh!" I hold my stomach and I drop my tooth brush. I rinse my mouth. I was walking towards Jungkook to wake him up, but as I was walking I feel liquid coming out. I look down and it felt like I was peeing. "Oh no!" I said in a whisper.

"Jungkook!" I yelled. He wouldn't wake up. "Jungkook!" I yelled once again and it woke him up. "What baby what?" "M-my my water just broke and i-it hurts." Jungkook gets up really fast and puts on his shirt and pants. He carries me bridal style and he puts me in the car. He gets in on his side and he rushes to the hospital.

When we get there he takes me in. Once again he is carrying me. "Bear with me okay Eddie." "Yah! Someone help, my husband is pregnant." (Omg that made me laugh , imagine you in the emergency room and someone walks in and says that ? 😂😂) 

Dr. Chen comes for us and they take me. "Jungkook you can come in and watch." Jungkook follows us in. They put us in a room and the open my legs. (You know I'm just going to shit the baby out for it to not be so nasty 😂) Jungkook goes next to me and it starts.

"PUSH EDDIE PUSH." I'm pushing as hard as I can and it hurts like a motherfucker. "Cmon baby push harder." Jungkook tells me. I'm squeezing his hand so tight. "EDDIE YOU ALMOST HAVE HIM OUT KEEP IN THERE AND PUSH HARDER!" I push harder and harder. "There we got him. It's a baby boy." I hear the baby crying but at the moment I am to weak. I stare at Jungkook and that's the only thing I remember before I see pitch black.

JUNGKOOKS POV

I see Eddie pushing so hard. Once the baby comes out I see Eddie knocking out. The doctors all start to rush towards Eddie and they push me to the side. Dr. Chen comes up with the baby. "Jungkook, hold your new baby boy. I need to see what's wrong with Eddie. Because that's not supposed to be happening." I stare at him. I feel so angry. "Get that thing away from me." I hear the thing that they had Eddie hooked up to go to flat line.

I try to run towards Eddie. "Eddie! Don't leave me baby. Don't please ! I need you baby !" I start to scream. I feel lots of tears going down my face. 2 doctors grab me and take me outside. Literally they had dragged me away. They put me out in the lobby. I try to control myself but at that moment I really can't. I cry in my hands. "It's all of my fault Eddie. It's all of my fault." I text the boys and soon after they arrive.

We all wait for Doc. Chen to tell us what happened. It took him about 1 hour to come notify us. "Is everything okay?" I say quickly standing up. Doc. Chen hugs me. "I'm sorry Jungkook, Eddie didn't make it." I stare at the boys and they all looked really pale. I run out of the hospital. And I hear all 6 of the boys running after me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY ITS SHORT ! BUT MY PURPOSE WAS TO LEAVE YALL AT THAT 😂 I KNOW I KNOW IM A BITCH BUT YALL GONNA HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE IF EDDIES HOE ASS GONNA MAKE IT OR NOT 😂😂