cami, @scottmccalling

NAME Camila, but I prefer Cami

NAME
Camila, but I prefer Cami

USERNAME
scottmccalling

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON WATTPAD?
In my profile it says I've been for around one year, but I had an account before that on 2017

FAVORITE FEMALE CHARACTER AND WHY?
My personal favorite is Lydia Martin for several reasons. Let's start with saying that she is the female character with the most visible evolution. She began the series being a brat, who gave more importance to popularity than anything else. How does she end the series? Being a kickass independent woman who doesn't need the approval of the people that surround her. The main reason to why I love Lydia is because after she becomes a banshee, she's afraid. It shows how everyone can have a downfall, at any moment of their lives. My point? She gets back again.

FAVORITE MALE CHARACTER AND WHY?
Most definitely Isaac Lahey. He has a touching backstory, and I love how the writers introduce him and make him a werewolf. He's an abused kid, who's lost everyone except for his dad. One day, he meets an alpha, Derek Hale, who offers him all he's ever wanted— a family, a way to defend himself. How can I not love him?

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE MOST UNDERRATED UNDERRATED CHARACTER OF THE SERIES?
For starters, all the parents. Then, probably Boyd and Cora Hale. I mean, Boyd was a small bean who only wanted and deserved to be loved! And also Cora Hale! She was an amazing character, who never got the love and attention she deserved?

IF YOU WERE TO BE A SUPERNATURAL CREATURE , WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
From the series, I would probably be a Werecoyote or a Druid. If I could be any supernatural creature, I would love to be a Witch!

IF YOU WERE TO BRING ALLISON BACK, WOULD YOU RATHER BRING HER BACK AS A VILLAIN, OR HER NOT REMEMBERING THE PACK?
Oof, that's a hard one. I think I would bring her back not remembering the pack — at least, I would definitely watch that (take note, Jeff Davis). I mean, if Allison came back it wouldn't only give us watchers closure, but also show the aftermath of her death to the pack (and not be completely ignored and avoided by the writers)

FAVORITE TEEN WOLF QUOTE
❝He will do anything and everything to save the people he cares about. When there's no chance of winning, he keeps fighting. When all hope is lost, he finds another way. And when he's beaten down, he stands up again. You want redemption? Find another way to stand and fight.❞

LAST QUESTION! WHAT BROUGHT YOU TO THE TEEN WOLF FANDOM?
A friend of mine was in love with the series (more specifically with Stiles) and continued begging me for a few months to watch it. One week I was sick and had nothing better to do and began watching Teen Wolf... we all now how that ended!

 we all now how that ended!