Too good to say goodbye

Another day. Cry at the same reason. Another day that I still regret all that you are gone now. But I need to accept this. My love. I'll be waiting for you till the end. Your promises. I'll hold on to that. Acceptance is the key. I have to accept that today, the next months and weeks that we are not together. I have to accept that I should be happy even you're far. And you are away from me. Accept the fact your happy. That I'm not the reason of your smiles. I really miss you. And the pain is still killing me.

I dreamed last night. That after 2months your coming back to me. But the saddest part of that is I'm tired of waiting for you. That my heart is so numb to love you back. I just say sorry and walk away from you. Then I woke up crying. Thinking that I'm going to be tired waiting for you. You don't know how much I love you so much. I always say it to you that I gave you all my love and myself. I just can't see my self that I'm not loving you already. Cause deep inside in my heart and mind. You are the reason why I love so much and breathing today. Now that my life is gone. You are my life. You are. Your the best thing that I ever had. I'm happy when I'm with you. When I'm with you. I'm the real me.
The memories that we share. I will cherish them until the day I die. I'm sorry if I can't take care of myself. I'm sorry if I'm stubborn. I'm sorry for all the damages that I've done to us. I'm sorry that I'm the one that got away. I'm sorry.

You're the reason behind my smiles, tears, and pains. You are my bestfriend, brother, father and love of my life. Imissyousomuch. I really do. And I'm so thankful that you came in to my life. My life was a mess. Until you came. You change me. Bigtime.
2years and 5months is not easy to forget. The memories and love that we share. I will cherish them until the end. Just promise me. When you come back. Our story will continue until the end.
*sorry if some of my grammars are wrong*

Darkness
Business Administration
2015
Others
College
(c) UE Secret Files