Chapter 3. Plus Epilogue

Inside the Council Building, Declan stared at the huge sphere monitor, along with the Executive Council, as it displays many of the battles that had and still were taking place in the city. There was silence, until White Taki asked, with a smile, "Well Declan, what Shall you do now?" Declan just straightens his glasses, as White Taki continued, "Celina has been captured by Duel Academy, and Zuzu been taken by Roger. Also, the Lancers that are going to rescue Zuzu can barely move, there exhausted from all there Duels, and while Roger has had to spread his forces thin to deal with Shinji's forces and the Obelisk Force, the 4 of them still don't stand a chance against all the troops at Security Headquarters."

After he finished, Declan turned around and started to head for the exit. As he walked up the steps, Gael asked, "Where are you going?"

Gray quickly added, "You can't abandon us now!"

Azul jumped in, "Our safety is top priority in this city."

Bordeaux turned to White Taki, and asked, "Isn't that correct, sir?"

Shaking his head, White Taki replied, "That's right."

When he got to the top, Declan turned around and said, "You believe yourselves to be the absolute authority of this city, but you do nothing with your power, but secure your own power. While your people suffer, you site in here safe, choosing not to get involved. You're all no better than Duel Academy, or Roger. A leader must take care of there people, that's what I'm going to do. I'll meet up with my Lancers, we'll save Zuzu, then grab any allies and innocent civilians we can, before returning to Standard. There will rest, plan, and most importantly finally be free of this nightmare of a city, once and for all!" Once he finished, he readjusted his glasses, turned around, and walked out the door, leaving the Council.

Outside the Council Building, Gong's group had arrived and were staring at the army of Security from behind a nearby building. With Silvio saying, "See, I told you I'd get us here, and only 5 wrong turns on the way."

Gong then asked, "Yeah, but Gong's wondering how we're suppose to get inside?"

Chojiro jumped in, pumping his fists, "Not to worry! Chojiro the hero will step up to the planet. While I distract them, you all can get inside and find Declan. Any objection, no then here I go." He quickly ran out, at the group of Security Officers.

Silvio frantically waved at him, "No wait, stop! I object you're overruled, you're overruled!"

As he got closer, Chojiro shouted, "Bring it on boys!"

However, before he could get closer, Declan was heard shouting, "I activate the effect of my "Kali Yuga" using one of his overlay units, I can ride the Field of every Spell and Trap!" A huge dark energy blast hit the Security Officers, knocking them to the ground, and destroying all there set Trap cards. Declan smiled, with his mighty "Kali Yuga" behind him, before he walked down the steps to meet some of his Lancers.

Most of them exciting shouted, "Declan."

Declan replied, by shaking his head, "Good work getting here my Lancers. But we have to hurry to Security Headquarters. Zuzu has been captured by Roger. Yuya, Riley, Moon Shadow and Sora are heading there to save her, but they could definitely use our help."

The others shook their heads, "Right."

Meanwhile, in another destroyed part of the city, people kept fighting the Obelisk Force, with little success. Some "Triple Ancient Gear Hunting Hound's" attacked and destroyed a squad of "Goyo Catapult's" knocking some Security Officers to the ground, and allowing the Obelisk Force to card them. While more Obelisk Force started carding several Commons who were running away, including women, children, and even babies.