~Chapter 10~

"Ta-da!" Taehyung dramatically gestured to the breakfast bar; two generous glasses of orange juice sat alongside a couple of plentiful bowls of cereal. "Jal meokkesseumnida!"

"Gomawo?" Yeona raised an eyebrow. "Jinjja? My blood, sweat and tears went into this! I tried hard! I can't cook!" Taehyung pouted, furrowing his eyebrows.

Yeona hates seeing her best friend like this. "I'm only joking- I love your cooking!" She giggled. The pair sat on their stools and ate in silence.

"Tae?" The boy hummed in response, raising his eyes brows as he shovelled more cereal into his mouth. "Did anything...interesting happen last night?" Yeona asked, casually sipping her juice.

Taehyung swallowed and grinned. "The craziest thing! I forgot to tell you!" He giggled excitedly, causing the girl to gulp and bite her lip. "Last night, when you were asleep-"

Oh no, it was coming. He paused wiggling in his seat and grinning even more. Yeona winced and braced herself for the embarrassment she was about to feel. "- I evolved my Magikarp into a Gyarados! Isn't that cool?"

All fear and adrenaline left her body, and she sighed with relief. "Yeah, really cool."

ㅡㅡㅡ

"You can do the dishes Yeonie," stated Taehyung, pulling out his Nintendo DS. "I've got a Gyarados to train!"

"Yah, Kim Taehyung!"

214 words