dark sky

"All i remember is gazing at the dark sky with the floating black clouds at a what seemed like a funeral of someone you both loved dearly," said I to my parents, who were seated ,hands crosses and witg a huge frown on their faces. Right now all what they think about is granny,she was a strict woman with flawless hair and magnificent shimmering skin, about grandpa, he had been admitted to Brooklyn Cancer Hospital being diagnosed with....
lung cancer. We all took it as a shock when he first fainted.

He was an old senior about 73 years by now and about to have his 74th celebrated in two days from now. Grandpa was that kind of person who could fool you with his language style and his layedback conversation as if there are only you and him in this world,making you so comfortable and relaxed when conversing with him.

He did joke around and live life to the fullest as if he were yet a young adult with a humorous and joyful soul. Denying the fact that he was in a medical critical cancer condition in which he was first diagnosed with almost one of his lungs totally washed out. Since i was his only grandchild always coming in and out making disturbance, at that time he used to display a soft smile which perhaps did cover up all the pain he felt... before he took his last breath.

~~~~●●~~~~
"So here you read the memory and in the next part things are going to be more emotional but its a small part so it would only be 3 minutes reading an emotional piece"