Travis!~

Caseys POV

Travis said he was coming over cause he wanted to do something fun. He wouldn't tell me what though. I closed the windows and put stuff over them as I waited for him.

I jumped as I heard a knock on the door. I checked my hair and my makeup before I opened the door.

"Hey Baby!~" Travis said as he walked in pinning me to the door and it slammed shut.

I stared up into his green eyes.

"Travis?" I asked inoccently.

"Mmmm?" He muttered.

"What did you have in mind?"

"I mean what I hopped for it has to be accepted by you first!" He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spin, "Close your eyes."

I closed them. I felt a warm arm pick me up as he threw me over his shoulder and brought me upstairs.

He slowly put me on my bed and hovered above me. I stared into his eyes again, Why out of every girl, me? Like don't get me wrong I love Travis and I want him to be my boyfriend so much! But I'm always mean to him!

He leaned over and kissed me harshly. I pushed him off me and he fell on the bed on his back. He got up and sadly went down the stairs.

I frown and chased him down. I grabbed his wrist and sat him on the sofa. I sat on his lap facing him, he frowned and tried to look away. I slapped him and he looked into my eyes. I started moving my hips on his lap.

He bite his lip harshly holding moans in as he got harder and harder. I started to go faster until he slapped me.

"..." I stayed silent as he stode up with me on him.

He put his hands on my butt and walked up stairs and into my bedroom again. He sat me down on a chair and threw me a outfit.

"Please?" He asked and I obeyed.

I walked out and Travis pushed my onto the bed

I walked out and Travis pushed my onto the bed. I took of his shirt and looked at his 6pack. I raised an eyebrow at him confused and he slapped me.

"You want this right?" He asked.

"Yes..." I stuttered.

"100%?"

"More than 100%!"

"Good!"

He took of my shirt and started harshly kissing my neck searching for a sweet spot. I tried to hold in a moan when he found it. His left hand slithered down my stomach and to in between my legs.

He harshly rubbed it making me wet and a quite moaning mess. He went make to my neck and abused the spot leaving a probably permanent mark.

"Now your mine." He said.

He travelled his hand back to in between my legs and harshly rubbed. I moaned like crazy. I threw my head back as I moaned and arched my back. Travis quickly took his chance to unhook my bra.

"Have you done this before!?" I asked slightly shocked.

"Nope." He answered.

"Really!?"

"Yes, now what about you, baby?~"

"Never..." I answered.

"Who was your first kiss?"

"You..."

"When?"

"Today..."

"Now you really are mine."

He took my bra off and threw it on the floor. He grabbed my left breast and sucked on my right breast. I let out a small tiny moan. He picked me up and he lay down. I sat on his covered member and moved my hips slowly.

"Stop teasing!" He shouted.

I got off him and locked the door. I sat back on his member and moved my hips faster. He flipped us over so he was hovering above me. He took of my shorts and panties and threw they on the floor. He took of his pants and left himself in his bockers.

(Writer can't spell!)

I sat up and went to take of his bockers.

"Nope." He said firmly.

"Fine!" I mumbled.

I used my teeth and took off his bockers. I blushed at his member,

"Casey...Are you sure?" Travis whispered in my ear.

"Yes." I said.

He hovered above me and slowly put his member into my womanhood.

Travis' POV

Tears streamed down her perfect face. I kissed them away and she bite her lip.

Caseys POV

It hurts so much! He is so big and it hurts!!!

After a few minutes I moan a bit. Travis took his chance and slowly started moving.

"Travis....!~" I moaned out.

He pounded into me getting faster.

"Aahh!~" I moaned.

I moaned loudly as my walls tightened.

"Travis!!!~" I moaned grabbing the covers on my bed.

I cummed on his member and he twitched inside me. He pulled out of my womanhood and cummed onto my stomach. I sat up and sucked his member. He twitched again and cummed into my mouth. He moaned and fell onto the bed.

I lay next to him and pecked his cheek. He stode up and got changed in the bathroom. I put on a top I stole from Travis and cut it making it more girly.

I put my panties and bra back on.

I walked down stairs and sat on the sofa

I walked down stairs and sat on the sofa. Travis came down and sat next to me.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too Travis..." I mumbled.