Chapter Forty-One...

Show You All The Red Lace

I lay in the bed of the house me, Demi, Camila and Vanessa rented for Coachella, Demi and the other girls went to get a few new outfits for Coachella which is actually later today. I said I didn't want to go because I was tired, I didn't sleep so good last night. I watch whatever is on the TV before I hear the loud voices of people downstairs. I hear someone run up the stairs "Nugget?" I hear Demi shout "In here" I shout back, the door opens and Demi comes in. I look over and she's wearing shorts on and a crop top, I smile and she walks over to me and sits on the side of the bed "I missed you baby" she says resting her head on me "I missed you too" I smile. I feel Demi get up and go to the open doors, closing them and the blinds, she then walks over to the bedroom door and closes it, I frown. I see her unbutton her shorts. Demi pulls the covers from me and throws her leg over me "What are you doing?" I ask, she pulls her shorts down a little showing her red lace underwear "I want to taste you baby" She states, I look in her eyes "Can I? Let me tire you out a little" She whispers, luckily we aren't going to Coachella till late afternoon... I nod and she leans down and takes my lip between her teeth, she pulls away and indulges herself in my lips...

"Demi" I groan as she's sucking on my clitoris and scratching at my hips "Baby..." I moan, my hands tight on her hair, I look down and she's already looking up at me "Mhm" I moan, she pulls away and kisses up my body "You taste so good" She husks against my lips. She's in her lace underwear and she gets off of me "Where are you going?" I ask frustrated she didn't let me finish "Come with me" She says taking my hand, I frown but follow her anyway "I want hot shower sex with you" She says turning the shower on "You have your underwear on" I say, she nods but gets into the shower anyway, she pulls me in and pushes me against the wall "Remember this?" She smirks referring to when we first kissed in the club, I nod and pull her closer to me, the hot water running over our bodies. Demi waists no time in getting on her knees and continuing her work, she puts my leg over her shoulder and starts to add her fingers "Demi fuck" I groan "Faster, baby" I moan, my hands only being able to grip onto her hair "Mhm, yes" I cry "I'm so close, fuck don't stop, please don't stop Demetria" I moan, Demi looks up at me and I see a small smile, I throw my head back in pleasure "Don't you dare cum yet" Demi orders, I groan and she removes her mouth and just uses her fingers, I feel her move from two fingers to three "You're so hot" She husks on my lips. My moans become louder as I reach my peak "They are going to hear us" Demi states before standing up, holding my leg and putting her lips on mine to shush me a little "Hmm, baby" I moan in her mouth. Demi moves her lips to my neck and starts sucking, she can work wonders with her mouth, god. "I want you to cum so hard for me" She whispers in my ear "Fuck Demetria, yes, yes, god it feels so good" I almost scream out as she pushes harder and I then feel myself release as hard as I could onto her hand, I drop my head in her shoulder and she lets my leg drop to the floor. I run my hand through my hair to move it out of my face. I put my hands behind Demi's back and unclip her bra and letting it drop on the floor, I attach my mouth to her breasts while I run my hands down to her ass and squeeze it hearing a groan from her. I pull her panties down a little...

Coachella

"Can I borrow your bathroom? Camila is taking so long" I hear Vanessa ask as I sit between Demi's legs as she sits on the island in the kitchen "Yeah sure" I say, I bite a piece of Demi's toast before she looks at me "My underwear is still in the bathroom babe" Demi whispers, my eyes widen and I jump off the island and run upstairs, our bed is a little wet from our hair after our moment earlier. I walk into the bathroom and Vanessa had just taken her top off "Fuck sorry, Nessa" I say and pick Demi's underwear up, she chuckles covering her top half a little "Sorry about walking in on you and about the underwear" I smile, she nods and I walk out. I put it in the basket in the room before walking downstairs and meet Demi again. I go back into her arms and lean up to kiss her lips "Te amo mi amor" I say against her lips "I love you too" she smiles. I look at her neck and she has a medium sized hickey on her neck, I smile satisfied with my work "Did I tire you out?" She asks smirking "Yes, so much. I slept so good after, you work wonders with your mouth baby" I wink, she starts laughing "Hey love birds, ready to go?" I hear the other girls and Matthew say, we nod and I put my vans on "Let's go see my queen" I shout "I'm right here" Demi says "I meant Beyoncé but you work just fine" I say, Demi raises her eyebrows and I run to the Mercedes G Wagon I borrowed from my parents. We drive to actual Coachella and park up. We walk out and go and get some drinks. I meet Demi at the main stage where Beyonce would be performing. I hand her the Redbull I got for her.

Beyonce took the stage and I am in love. She brought Jay-Z out for some songs, Solange out for some songs and she just reunited Destiny's Child and I am officially dead. Demi has her arm around my waist and we are dancing "I fucking love this woman" I say, Demi kisses my cheek "She's great isn't she" Demi says back... Soon enough she finishes her set and we all go back to the house "I'm ready for Cardi tomorrow" Vanessa says "Yes, me too. Apparently Lani is performing with her and you guys have to meet" I say "You can both fall in love" I say, Demi looks at me "And then she can fall out of love with you" I hear Demi mumble, I look at her and shake my head... She laughs...

Home

We have been home for about three days now, Demi and I have been so intimate these past few days and I'm honestly loving it, I'm addicted to her. We're in my house because my parents aren't home right now, we're under a duvet on the sofa and Demi is laying half naked between to my legs and we're making out, my hands are rested on her cheek/over shoulder and one of her hands is pressed on my stomach and her other hand is keeping her up. I smile into the make out before it becomes a little more serious "Excuse me" I hear, Demi pulls away and covers her body "Mom" I say "Mrs Parker" Demi states "Can you guys tidy this up and Sophia a word please" My mom asks, I nod and she leaves the room, I look at Demi. We take the things upstairs after putting our clothes on "Wait her I won't be long" I say, Demi nods and I walk downstairs "Mom" I say, she turns around "Sweetheart, please be cautious when you have Demi over and if you guys start things downstairs, you're 21 we can't stop you sleeping with Demi nor will we but respect to us please keep that in the bedroom and not on the sofa" My mom states, which is fiat enough I understand that "I'm sorry mom, I didn't mean for us to do anything there, I won't do it there and I'll keep it in my bedroom, I'm sorry again" I say, my mom smiles "Thank you" She states, I walk back upstairs and Demi is fast asleep with all three dogs on the bed, I smile before showering and tidying my room a little until she wakes up...

!Hey Guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Drama is so close, its starting after the next chapter, I'm really excited to write it out.

I hope you guys support my decisions for the book and enjoy it, you get to see vulnerable sides to both characters, and also a side to a character you'd never thought she'd have.

Don't forget to VOTE/comment any suggestions or feedback.

All the love, M x