Chapter Two: The Plan

Adam and Ty just stared absently at Jason. "Did you catch a cold?" Adam asked, his usual silly tone popping like a balloon. "Of course I didn't, you idiots!" Jason snapped, and then said, "I need some fresh air." He walked out on them, his hands behind his back. Adam just gaped, staring absently where his friend was. "Adam? Hello, Adam?" Ty said, waving his hand in front of his buddy's eyes. "Huh? Oh, sorry. I just can't believe Jason would say that," he said, plopping down on the seat.

"Yea, I'll follow him," Ty offered, What's going on with him? I know Husky didn't annoy him, because he called us idiots.. He looked for Jason on the steps of the hospital, but he wasn't there. There was a fake place of woods for all of the Army's needs, such as food or lumber. That's the place where the freshest air is around, Ty thought, grinning. He quickly unsheathed his swords, when people turned their lights on. Crap, I have to hide before any of the recruits see me! He ran into the woods, trying not to create much sound. Suddenly, a blinding light came from the woods.

Ty ducked behind a tree, and still covered his one eye that his hair didn't. "What the hell was that?" He asked himself, before looking out and seeing the unthinkable. "Well done, my son," the man laughed. He hadn't no eyes, that is right, he is Herobrine! "Anything for you, Father," Jason said, opening his helmet. "I expect you to give this little gift to your friend, Sky, Adam, whoever it is rather quickly," Herobrine commanded, "And dispatch of your little friend, Mr. Headphone." Jason smiled, and Ty could see his eyes were almost completely white. "Yes, Father." Ty tried to hide, Jason's gone crazy, helping Herobrine! I've got to tell Adam.