Chapter 1

Yanno P.O.V

"Yam wake up" I said. "Yam wake up" I repeat until she open her eyes. "Yanno why did you wakr me up? It is too early. And we dont have a class today." She said. "Did you forget that you have a date with Elias today. In any minute from now Elias will be here already. Dont make him wait you so long." I said. "Yeah your right....Gosh I forgot...." She said and go directly to the bathroom and then I leave her room and go to living room.

-Living Room-
"Good Morning Yanno" someone said. I know this voice it is Elias. I go directly to Elias who is standing at the main door of this house. "Good Morning too, Elias" I said. "Come in and take a seat" I said. "Where is Yam?" He ask. "She is in her room preparibg herself for your date." I said. "Just wait a little bit." I said. "Okay" Elias reply. "Excuse me for a while Elias, I will just prepare breakfast for us." I said and leave the living room.

Elias P.O.V

I am alone here at the living room cause Yanno prepare the breakfast when someone called my name. "Elias" I turn around and I see the girl I love. "Yam you are beautiful" I said. I go to her abd hug her. "Thank you Elias" I said. "I am sorry if I let you wait." She said. "It is fine. I can wait you until forever." I said. She only smile. Her smile makes my day perfect. "Guys sory to interupt you but the breakfast is already prepare." Yanno said. "Let's eat" I said. And we go to Dinning Table.

Yamraiha's P.O.V

We are currently eating. "Yanno you dont have a date with Klaus today?" I ask. "No we dont have Yam." She said. "Why?" Elias said. "I need to attend an important business meeting today." She said. "You are attending a business meeting but I thought that your mother never want you to hold a business yet." I said. "Yam I need just to hel your brother Randy cause he really need a help." She said. "Why he didnt tell me?" I ask. "She doesnt want you to get involve with it." Yanno said. "But is is our company. I can help him." I said. "Yam just enjoy dating with Elias and dont forget to go to airport tomorrow to fetch Amelia." Yanno said. "Amelia?" Elias ask. "Amelia is my best friend in Japan,Elias. She will come her tomorrow. She will study here for good. And she will live in here starting tomorrow." I said. "I will accompany you in getting her." Elias said. "It is okay for you?" Elias said. "Yeah it is fine with me." I said.

--------------------------------
Elias P.O.V

We are on the way to a beautiful falls but Yam doesnt know where we are going. "Elias where are we going?" I ask. "Yam we are going to a beautiful place." I said. "What kind of beautiful place is that?" Yam ask. "Just wait Yam....It is a surprise" I said.

Yamraiha P.O.V

We are on the way to that unknown place. I dont have any idea where we are going. Elias said it is a surprise. "Make sure Elias I will like that place or else..." I said. "Or else what?" He said. "Or else I will be gone in your life forever." I said. "Can you do that? Can you live with out me?" He said. "Of course I can." I said. But the truth is I cant live with out Elias. Elias is the source of my strenght. "Really Yam? And then explain when I transfer to another school and I leave you sith out saying goodbye. Why did you cry and lock yourself at the room for 3 days. You didnt eat. You almost killed yourself back then. I just transfer a school then you act that way. What if I totally gone away?" He said. "Why did you know that?" I ask. "Well Yukiya just tell." She said. I hate you Yukiya. If hate for telling it to Elias. "I was just problematic in that time that's why I did that. And also Yukiya also leave me. I am all alone by myself. I just feel lonely." I said. "Yam I know you cant live without me. " He said. "Too much confident Elias? You know Elias I can live without you as well as Yukiya is there for me." I said. I wouldnt just give up on Elias. "Have you ever forget that Yukiya is my cousin. I can easily tell him to leave you all alone." He said happily. "I know Yukiya wouldnt listen to you. Yukiya is my best friend . And he promise me that he will never leave me. No matter what happen." I said. "Fine just be with Yukiya and leave me alone. If that is what you want?" Elias said with an angry tone. I think he is jealous with Yukiya. "I will just call Yukiya to fetch you. And after that I will leave." He said and get his cellphone. Oh no!!! He is really serious.

Elias P.O.V

I get annoyed with Yam's words. I know she is just kidding but I hate hearing that He can leave without me as well as Yukiya is there for her. I know I started it but it is just. Yam and Yukiya almost have a relationship. Those memories I see Ysm and Yukiya are having fun. Those time that Yukiya do everything just to make Yam smile. Those time that I waste. That's why I get my phone to call Yukiya. If he want Yukiya than me. Then I will do what she wants. I search for Yukiya's phone number and......

Yamraiha's P.O.V

I get Elias' phone from him. "Yamraiha give me my phone." He said. I know he is already angry cause he call me Yamraiha. "Elias sorry.... I know you are angry right know. It is our date but I keep saying that I can live without you as well as Yukiya is there. But the truth is I cannot live without you even if Yukiya is there. Yukiya is just a friend of mine. While you are my boyfriend and the man that I love. " I said. "Yamraiha March give me back my phone." He said in angry tone.

Elias P.O.V

I already accept her sorry but it is my turn to tease her. "Fine you dont want to give back my phone. Then I will just leave you here." I said and get out of the car I ran as fast as I could and hide. I was just near where I leave Yam. She get out of the car. "Elias I am sorry" She shout. "Elias I please dont leave me." She shout. "Elias I love you" she shout and this time she cry. I hate seeing her cry so I go to her and hug her. "Elias I'm so sorry" She said. "I couldnt live without you." She said. "Yam I already forgive you. Just dont do it again." I said. And then I let go of our hug and I wipe her tears. "Yam I wouldnt leave you." I said. "Ssshhh stop crying" I said. "I lovd you too Yam" I said and kiss her in the lips.