DIPPER X ROBBIE (Robbie's point of view)

Dipper looked down at me. He was on the roof as usual.

"Robbie!" I look at the front doors of the Shack and see Wendy. Of course I think she is beautiful, but lately I have thought that maybe it was just not meant to be.

"Well are you going to come over here? Don't be a dork!" As I slowly make my way towards her I realize that it's over for me-not her.

"Wendy. We need to talk." I see a look of betrayal in her eyes. 

''You don't have to! I already know, bye Robbie!" 

"What just happened?" I turn and see Dipper, "What do you want nerd?" I aggressively reply.

I watch him run inside.

"Oh Dipper, if you only knew what is going on." I whisper to myself as I walk away

....

 (2 weeks later)

"What are you doing here loser, are you sad that all your friends ditched you for me? Do you want me back or something?" Wendy looks at me like I am a demon.

"No" I reply. "I need to know how Dipper is doing. Like emotionally."

"Why? It's not like you care." 

"I do, a hell of a lot more than you do, you play him like a fucking guitar. You know he likes, but you don't like him back. I'll be surprised if you give even a half of a fuck about him. You just like the attention. What happened to you Wendy? You were so sweet and kind. And now...ugh never mind. I do care, so much it hurts, and I am not even sure why. Forget it Wendy, forget I ever said anything." God, this was useless, I should have stayed away, but I can't. What the hell is wrong with me?

"You actually love him. I cannot believe this, Dipper and you? That's just, so, unnatural. You know why too. You are crazy, insane, you are a psychopath, stay away from him." Wendy's eyes pierce into my soul. Whatever is left.

....

[Later that day]

"Oh hey Robbie." I look over and see Mabel, Dippers twin. She's never had anything against me, but I'm always worried she won't like me. She's cute, innocent, and a kid, but she is smiling, zi hope that's a good sign. 

"Hey, this is awkward, but how is Dipper?"  I look down at her, her eyes look, happy. Almost expecting, but in an oddly excited way.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. He's okay, but maybe you should go upstairs, and talk to him." She says all this very fast.

"Please Robbie, please. I don't think you understand what this means to me." She looks at me like I'm some character in a fan-fiction.

"Okay." I walk away quickly. I swear to god she whispered something like shipping. Haha, okay then. I'm curious to know what kind of fan-fiction, if anyone wrote anything at all.  Me and Dipper, together. My mind immediately goes to me and him, alone, possibly in his room. No Robbie, I scold myself, don't think about it.