Prologue: Madie

"Hey Lilly."

"Hey Madie."

I had just arrived at school.

"Have you seen Ash yet? I have 1st period with her."

"No. Sorry."

"K. I am going to go find her. See you in Math."

"K, bye."

Me and my two best friends, Lilly and Ashelynn, go to Le Paris High School for English Learners. We all lived in the U.S. till we all moved suddenly halfway though 8th grade.

All three of our dads moved to the same company. It was oddly strange. We are now all fluent in French in our 3 year living in Paris. Life is great.

My two best friends Lilly and Ash are 3 of only 300 students at LPHSEL. There are only 5-15 people in each class. Lilly has no hair and green eyes. She is a total book worm. Ash has brown, wavy, short hair and hazel eyes.

I looked all over the small school but Ash wasn't there. Two minutes till school I looked out the big bay window at the front of the school on the second floor. Out through the window I saw a bright, red motorcycle and behind the red one I saw a silver jeep.

I ran down the stairs to the entrance. Ash took her helmet and so did the other person. It was Edward, Ash's boyfriend. The jeep parked and the car door opened. This was just the person I was so exctatic to see.

We had been going out for a week, but this person had been gone traveling to New York, London, and Sweden since the start of the summer. A man with black glassy hair and blueish greenish eyes. His glasses tilted ad I jumped and gave him a big hug as I shouted his name...

"Lucas!"

***

"Yes mother, the Eiffel Tower" I told my mom on the phone. 

"Okay be home by 9."

"K thanks mom bye." I said as I ended the phone call.

"Ready?" The voice behind me startled me. It was Lucas. 

"Hey, yes course." I told him. He held out his hand. I took it. We walked out the door. His jeep had been replaced with a jet blue Paris scooter. He handed me a helmet. I smoothed down my hair and put it down. 

We rode all the way to the Eiffel Tower. We both had passes for the Tower. On the way up I suddenly grabbed his arm. I was scared of heights. His thumb moved back and forth reassuring me. When we got to the top there was only one or two people because it was a school day. 

Luke was slightly behind me. I felt his hands wrap around my neck. I felt a silver chain fall on my skin. It was a necklace that said: 'I love you to the moon and back. His chin was on my shoulder. He kissed my check. A warm feeling filled my heart. He turned and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back. 

Hello! Sorry it took so long. The others were writing. Hope you enjoyed. 

Written by: M.Bpinacolada07
Typed by: Paris Dreamer 21 (Me)