Miracle Gods Characters

Romsy Fabi or Chief Deity (Romeo Fabian) - Is a chief deity and protector of souls, he is a explorer and a high school student and chosen to be the chief of heaven in modern life after Zues lost his powers in the middle of the War Of Kronos in gre...

Romsy Fabi or Chief Deity (Romeo Fabian) - Is a chief deity and protector of souls, he is a explorer and a high school student and chosen to be the chief of heaven in modern life after Zues lost his powers in the middle of the War Of Kronos in greek dark ages the modern olympus give him a mission,  he need to complete his mission to revive Zues to save the universe  and the great modern olympus and change powers into a demi-god but he need to find his destiny or the goddess of love to merge a weapon and they called it "Lynd Staff" to destroy Sitan or Hades.

Kim Jin or Acidalia (Vanna Bagsic) -  Is the goddess of love and the peace maker and the protector of lovers, she is a high school student and a valedictorian and chosen to be the goddess of love in modern life after the War Of Kronos, she was the destiny or bride of the chief deity in the past life in ancient greek then they reincarnated and coincidentally meet and chosen to be the new gods with Romsy in the modern olympus

Ramon Ha or Grim Reaper (Matt Liwag) - Is the grim reaper and collector of souls,  (grim reapers receive their jobs as a punishment for committing the greatest of sins in their past lives), he is a high school student who makes a lot of sins and got into a accident and died and being punished in the spirit world and made him a grim reaper, he used to fight and make argument with the Chief Diety when they meet each sometimes, he has a key to get into the great greek world.

Deanne Hyun or Artemis (Diana Quezon) -  Is the goddess of chastity, hunt, moon and protector of the nature environment, she is a college student and a hunter, she was the goddess of chastity in the ancient greek and reincarnated herself in the modern life to protect the Chief Deity from evil spirits and protect the mother earth.

Johannes Dan or Hades II (Daryl Ventigan) - Is the goddess of underworld or the destroyer, he is a graduated student who earned a summa cum laude honor and a doctor and chosen to be the goddess of underworld after Hades of dark greek ages lost his...

Johannes Dan or Hades II (Daryl Ventigan) - Is the goddess of underworld or the destroyer, he is a graduated student who earned a summa cum laude honor and a doctor and chosen to be the goddess of underworld after Hades of dark greek ages lost his powers for destroying Kronos in the middle of the War Of Kronos, his mission is to find and revive the past hades and Kronos body to destroy the universe and the modern olympus.

CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINNING 

SOON