Can I room with you?

Taehyung POV

Damn! He was hot... I can still feel his deep eyes looking at me.. he looked so scared. I wished I had invited him in, but my apartment was a mess.

"Shoot! I didn't even get his name!" I said to myself.

How could I not ask for his name! He looked like he was straight though. But still we could've been friends! Well if it's fate maybe we'll meet again. I thought to myself as I tried to brush off the fact that he was even hotter than my high school crush.

I walked over to my bathroom hoping that I'd be able to wash my face, and get ready for the rest of this crappy day, when I heard a knock at the door. I ran to the door hoping it was the guy from before.

"Is this yours?" It wasn't him, it was a mail man.

"I don't really remember ordering anything... can I see it though?" I said. Maybe it was a mistake. I took the package from his hands and started reading it. It was from Seokjin! Seokjin has been like a mother to me for most of my life, every time I was away from home, he would always be there for me. Everytime my mind would switch back to the worst moments of my life, Seokjin was always there to comfort me, and make me feel loved. "Oh... never mind.. I guess it came earlier."

"Okay, have a nice day." He said and just left.

I walked back to my bathroom, realizing I was too tired to take a shower so I ended up, just washing my face and heading to my kitchen to get a glass of water. When I heard a knock at my door.

I opened it without thinking twice, I was shocked when I saw the hot guy standing at my front door looking puzzled but hopeless at the same time, at that moment I had instantly regretted not taking a shower.

"Hey? Um... so.. I have no place..." he stopped for a moment took a deep breath then continued talking. "I don't have a place to go... they have... they said I don't have a real room. I'm so confused. I'm so pissed.. I don't know what to do, can I please... I know it's sudden, and you don't even know my name.... my name is Hoseok, Jung Hoseo-" he was about to continue but I stopped him I already understood what he needed.

"Do you need a place to stay?" I said with full confidence, when I knew I was full of happiness, the guy that got my heart the moment I saw him, was gonna stay with me. In my apartment. By ourselves.

"Uh, yeah." He said with a mix of happiness and confusion.

Sorry, if the chapters are short, idk what y'all like. Umm, yeah, tell me if ur enjoying the story so far~❤️