Versus The Great King

Last time on hinatas best friend

"He just wants to be called senpai" (m/n) asked suga who just nodded.
______________________________________

The second set soon began a few aoba josei students had begun to watch the practice match.

Up on the viewing part in aoba josei a male student had his arms over the railing. With a girl next to him.

A second girl walked over to the duo asking "what's up?"

The boy replied "huh just a practice match"

The girl in the middle spoke up. "Looks like their starting their second set."

Kindaichi walked up to hinata from behind the opposite side of the net whispering. "Dude you have to teach me how to do that back of the head serve later."

Hinata stiffened visibly right before tsukishima stepped into the conversation.

"Yeah its great could you teach it to me to?"

"Saltyshima stop picking on hinata and you to onion head" (m/n) shouted at both volleyball players. He earned a few snickers from each side.

The match continued as ennoshita served first. Hinata remembered about kageyama telling him about the practice match being just like the 3 on 3 they played.

Hinata skillfully went to the side without blockers making kindaichi surprised since he thought hinata and kageyama couldn't do quick attacks.

"What in the he'll" kimono yelled looking from kageyama and hinata.

Hinata had his eyes closed like he did in the 3 on 3 match missing the set.

"Don't mind shoyou" (m/n) cheered hinata on to keep his spirits up high.

Kindaichi decided to speak up "if you keep missing thoes. Its only a matter of time before the king tears you a new one."

Hinata visibly winced making (m/n)'s eyebrow twitch as he pushed up his glasses.

"Hinata!" Kageyama shouted.

"Here it comes" Kindaichi told hinata.

"Sorry about that. That last set it was a bit to high"

Kindaichi and kunimi were both surprised by kageyamas apology.

"He's sorry?" Kindaichi asked taken back completely

"I guess so" kunimi replied to kindaichi.

Throughout the second set went by smoothly besides hinata getting hit in the face while receiving. (M/n) was able to block a few spikes due to his height.

Aoba joseis head coach Nobuteru Irihata and coach Sadayuki Mizoguchi spoke as kurasano was at 24 points and aoba josei was at 22 points.

"Get it together kunimi that one had happened if you covered!" Mizoguchi yelled.

"I was right that number 5 is unstoppable" mizoguchi added.